City Utilities of Springfield - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
City Utilities of Springfield (CU) is an integrated utility company. The company undertakes the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity; acquisition, transportation and supply of natural gas and acquisition, treatment and distribution of water. The company also operates the SpringNet broadband and the bus transportation system in its service area. Its service area covers 320 square miles in southwest Missouri, including the City of Springfield, part of Greene County and part of northern Christian County. The company provides service to around around 111,214 electric, 82,935 natural gas, and 81,062 water customers in the Springfield metropolitan area. CU is headquartered in Missouri, the US.
City Utilities of Springfield Key Recent Developments
Aug 22, 2013: Board Approves 2014 Operating Budget and Electric Rate Package
Jan 30, 2013: Utilities Extend Contracts With Arcos To Use Its Callout And Scheduling Suite
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
City Utilities of Springfield - Key Facts 4
City Utilities of Springfield - Key Employees 5
City Utilities of Springfield - Key Employee Biographies 6
City Utilities of Springfield - Key Operational Employees 7
City Utilities of Springfield - Major Products and Services 8
City Utilities of Springfield - History 9
City Utilities of Springfield - Company Statement 11
City Utilities of Springfield - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
City Utilities of Springfield - Business Description 13
City Utilities of Springfield - Corporate Strategy 14
City Utilities of Springfield - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
City Utilities of Springfield - Strengths 15
Strength - Business Model: Integrated Structure 15
Strength - Transit and Telecommunications System 15
City Utilities of Springfield - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources 16
City Utilities of Springfield - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand 17
Opportunity - Positive Renewable Energy Market 17
City Utilities of Springfield - Threats 18
Threat - Climate Conditions 18
Threat - Legal and Political Framework 18
Threat - Volatility in Price Level 18
City Utilities of Springfield - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 20
Aug 18, 2014: Pre-Enrollment Now Open for CU Solar Initiative 20
Mar 27, 2014: Semi-annual Electric and Natural Gas Fuel Rate Adjustments 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Facts 4
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Employees 5
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Employee Biographies 6
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Operational Employees 7
City Utilities of Springfield, Major Products and Services 8
City Utilities of Springfield, History 9
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Competitors 19