Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pro Petroleum Incorporated (Pro Petroleum) is an independent mid stream oil and gas company. The company carries out business activities through service segments, namely, bulk fuel services, transportation services and terminal services. It markets bulk fuels such as diesel and bio-diesel, gasoline, E85, ethanol and aviation fuels. Pro Petroleum operates a fleet of tractor-trailer rigs that provide delivery services to its customers. The company offers terminal services through pipeline-connected storage terminal, truck-loading terminals and a transmix processing plant. Its terminal facilities are located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Lubbock, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company's customer base includes municipalities, resellers, school districts, end-users and aircraft manufacturers. It has marketing offices established across Phoenix, Arizona and Nevada. Pro Petroleum is headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Key Facts 4
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Key Employees 5
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Major Products and Services 6
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Key Operational Summary 7
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - History 8
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Business Description 10
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Corporate Strategy 11
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Strengths 12
Strength - Strong Marketing Operations 12
Strength - Wide Service Portfolio 12
Strength - Focus on Service Quality 12
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Toxic Gas Release 13
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Global Bio-diesel Demand 14
Opportunity - Increasing Crude Oil Production from Shale 14
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Threats 15
Threat - Stringent Regulations 15
Threat - Increasing Competition from Tankers 15
Threat - Declining US Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Prices 15
Pro Petroleum Incorporated - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Key Facts 4
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Key Employees 5
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Major Products and Services 6
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Key Operational Summary, 2011 7
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, History 8
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Other Locations 9
Pro Petroleum Incorporated, Key Competitors 16
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Proximal Femoral Locking PlateRevenue, means the sales value of Proximal Femoral Locking PlateThis report studies sales (consumption) of Proximal Femoral Locking Plate in Europe
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Protective ClothingRevenue, means the sales value of Protective ClothingThis report studies sales (consumption) of Protective Clothing in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Propylene Glycol (PG)Revenue, means the sales value of Propylene Glycol (PG)This report studies sales (consumption) of Propylene Glycol (PG) in Europe market, especially in
Pro Petroleum Incorporated Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,