Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd (Sembcorp Cogen) is a Singapore-based energy utility company. It undertakes generation and commercialization of electrical energy. Sembcorp Cogen is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Limited (SIL), a leading energy, water and marine services rendering group. The company operates and maintains its business operations under the utilities segment of SIL. The company supplies power to the grid and steam to the industrial customers. It generates power and heat through its 815 MW combined cycle co-generation plant with 400 MW under development, utilizing natural gas from Sembcorp Gas Pte Ltd under long term contract. Sembcorp Cogen caters to over 40 multinational companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Facts 4
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Employees 5
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services 6
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - History 7
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Company Statement 8
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Business Description 10
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Corporate Strategy 11
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strengths 12
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market 12
Strength - Support from Parent Company 12
Strength - Operational Efficiency 12
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Over-reliance on Thermal Fuel Sources 13
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Expansion and Quality Initiatives 14
Opportunity - Growth in Power Sector: Singapore 14
Opportunity - Initiatives from Energy Regulators 14
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Threats 15
Threat - Competition 15
Threat - Volatility in the Electricity Prices 15
Threat - Stringent Government Policies 15
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
Feb 26, 2014: Sembcorp Marine's PPL Shipyard Starts 2014 with a US$214.3 Million Jack-up Rig Order with Options for Another Two Jack-up Rigs from Marco Polo Marine 17
Section 4 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Facts 4
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Employees 5
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Major Products and Services 6
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, History 7
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Competitors 16
Sembcorp Industries Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
SynopsisTimetrics Sembcorp Marine Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and
Sembcorp Utilities Pte Ltd (SembCorp Utilities), a subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Limited is an energy utility that provides essential energy, water and solid waste management solutions. The utility provides solid