Solar Turbines Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Solar Turbines Incorporated (Solar Turbines) is a manufacturer of industrial gas turbines. It is a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. The company offers gas turbine engines, gas compressors, gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets. It has six gas turbine product families, namely, Saturn, Taurus, Centaur, Mercury, Mars and Titan, and centrifugal gas compressor product families including pipeline and production compressors. Solar Turbine caters to two major markets, namely, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission; and Power Generation. The companys products find their applications in areas such as production, processing and pipeline transmission of crude oil and natural gas, power production and generation of thermal energy for processing applications. The company has a presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. Solar Turbine is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Solar Turbines Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2013: Toledo City Approves Contract With Solar Turbines To Maintain And Operate Co-generation Plant At Bayview Wastewater Treatment Plant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Facts 4
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Employees 5
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Major Products and Services 6
Solar Turbines Incorporated - History 7
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Company Statement 8
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Business Description 11
Solar Turbines Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Strengths 12
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio 12
Strength - Leading Market Position 12
Strength - Synergies with Parent 12
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Reliance on Third Party Suppliers 13
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growth Markets for Gas Turbines 14
Opportunity - Robust Research & Development Activities 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market 14
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Threats 15
Threat - Competition 15
Threat - Evolving Technological Environment 15
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment 15
Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
Feb 24, 2014: Chromalloy renews long-term agreement with Solar Turbines to provide component repairs and new production support for turbines in the oil, natural gas and power generation industries 17
Section 4 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Facts 4
Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Employees 5
Solar Turbines Incorporated, Major Products and Services 6
Solar Turbines Incorporated, History 7
Solar Turbines Incorporated, Other Locations 9
Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Competitors 16
Nitol Solar Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Neo Solar Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT