KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KEPCO Philippines Corporation (KPC) is a leading electric utility company. The company involves in electricity generation through thermal fired power plants. It is a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), an integrated electric utility company. KEPCO Philippines carries out electricity generation through three thermal power plants, namely, Ilijan combined cycle power plant, Naga power plant and Cebu CFBC plant. The company is active in the operation, rehabilitation, maintenance and management of thermal and natural gas power plants. KPC supplies electricity to Rizal, Bulacan and Laguna areas across the Philippines. KPC is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
The company focuses energy-centric growth. It intends to utilize indigeneous resources and augment power supply, to stabilize foothold in the market. It strives to support energy balance in the country, with significant contribution to energy supply.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Facts 4
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Employees 5
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - History 7
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Company Statement 8
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Business Description 10
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Strengths 11
Strength - Established Market Position 11
Strength - Strategic Investment Approach 11
Strength - Well-Established Asset Base 11
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Operational Constraint: Fuel Supply 12
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Growing Thermal Power Market 13
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Renewable Energy 13
Opportunity - Escalating Demand for Electricity: Philippines 13
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Threats 14
Threat - Intense Competition 14
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 14
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices 14
KEPCO Philippines Corporation - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
Jul 13, 2014: Kepco Philippines to shut Ilijan natural gas power plant for maintenance 16
Section 4 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Facts 4
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Employees 5
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, History 7
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Other Locations 9
KEPCO Philippines Corporation, Key Competitors 15
KEPCO Plant Service & Engineering Co., Ltd. (KEPCO KPS), a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation, is an energy services company that provides plant maintenance services. It maintains hydroelectric, thermal
Synopsis KEPCO Fujeij Wind Farm 89.1 MW Jordan - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis KEPCO Bylong Coal Mine Development New South Wales - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
KEPCO Philippines Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Canadean s Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key