NEM Energy B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NEM Energy B.V. (NEM) is a global energy solution provider. The company uses its modern steam technology to cater to the demand of energy sector. It specializes in Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) and Industrial & Utility Boilers. Its products are widely utilized in power generation and various other industrial applications across the world. The company classifies its products into HRSG, fired boilers, solar power products, diverters and dampers, special products and high energy piping. In addition to offering various products, the company also offers installation service at the installation site. NEM operates through agencies, offices and has presence in six continents. The company has offices in Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and the US. NEM is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
NEM Energy B.V. Key Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2013: Siemens Secures Contract From Panda Power Funds For Panda Temple II CCPP Project In Texas
Feb 12, 2013: Atomenergomash And NEM Energy Discuss To Continue Cooperation In Heat-recovery Supplies
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
NEM Energy B.V. - Key Facts 4
NEM Energy B.V. - Key Employees 5
NEM Energy B.V. - Key Employee Biographies 6
NEM Energy B.V. - Major Products and Services 7
NEM Energy B.V. - History 9
NEM Energy B.V. - Company Statement 10
NEM Energy B.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
NEM Energy B.V. - Business Description 13
NEM Energy B.V. - Corporate Strategy 14
NEM Energy B.V. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
NEM Energy B.V. - Strengths 15
Strength - Comprehensive Range of Products and Services 15
Strength - Strong Technological Capabilities 15
Strength - Market Presence 15
NEM Energy B.V. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Limited Patents 16
NEM Energy B.V. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Opportunities in Emerging Markets 17
Opportunity - New Orders 17
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Power in the Netherlands 17
NEM Energy B.V. - Threats 18
Threat - Change in Technology 18
Threat - Intense Competition in the Market 18
Threat - Risks Associated with International Operations 18
NEM Energy B.V. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
NEM Energy B.V., Key Facts 4
NEM Energy B.V., Key Employees 5
NEM Energy B.V., Key Employee Biographies 6
NEM Energy B.V., Major Products and Services 7
NEM Energy B.V., History 9
NEM Energy B.V., Subsidiaries 11
NEM Energy B.V., BusinessUnit 11
NEM Energy B.V., Key Competitors 19
The network of Nemzeti dohnybolt is to remain the only channel for tobacco retailing, as set by the law. The aim is to provide nationwide distribution of the highly regulated
Home audio and cinema registered 3% retail volume growth in 2016, whilst remaining a limited category. The expansion of the middle class and favourable macroeconomic prospects in the country fuelled
Consumers who purchase home audio and cinema products are becoming fewer and fewer, leaving only audio enthusiasts to sustain volume sales. The bulk of consumers are moving towards more versatile
DTEK Energy B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information