ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. (ConEdison Solutions) is an energy services company. It is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. The company provides a broad array of energy procurement and management services, ranging from supply and facility improvement, consulting, demand side management and performance contracting services to web-based control and financing to commercial and industrial customers. The company offers electricity, renewable energy and related services to residential, commercial, industrial government and small business customers. The companys electricity sales services area include territories of 50 utilities in the states of New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Ohio and Texas, as well as the District of Columbia. ConEdison Solutions is headquartered in Valhalla, the US.
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2013: Kerman, California dedicates new solar installation at citys wastewaster treatment plant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Key Facts 4
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Key Employees 5
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - History 7
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Business Description 10
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Strengths 11
Strength - Comprehensive Service Portfolio 11
Strength - Market Presence 11
Strength - Synergy with Consolidated Edison 11
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Legal Proceeding 12
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Advent of New Metering Technology 13
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: the US 13
Opportunity - Business Contracts 13
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Threats 14
Threat - Competition 14
Threat - Increase in Electricity Theft 14
Threat - Unfavorable Climate Conditions 14
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
Nov 12, 2014: Con Edison Solutions Offers Households And Small Business Customers Of National Grid A Money-Saving Alternative 16
Apr 30, 2014: Team Led By Transgen Energy, Inc. Wins Federal Pre-Qualification To Pursue Solar Energy Projects At U.S. Military Installations 17
Apr 24, 2014: Con Edison Solutions And The Port Authority Mark Earth Week By Unveiling Rooftop Solar Initiative At Four Newark Liberty International Airport Buildings 18
Jan 13, 2014: ConEdison Solutions Wins $56 Million Contract To Boost Energy Efficiency At More Than 90 U.S. Army Sites In 11 States 19
Jan 09, 2014: Wind Turbines Begin Providing Renewable Energy at Honda Transmission Plant in Ohio 20
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., Key Facts 4
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., Key Employees 5
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., History 7
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., Other Locations 9
ConEdison Solutions, Inc., Key Competitors 15
Synopsis ConEdison/RET Capital Panoche Valley Solar Farm 247 MW California contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
ConEdison Solutions, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDF Solutions) is a technology service provider that offers technologies and services for the IC manufacturing process life cycle. The company offers products such as process control,
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) formerly American Reprographics Company is a consumer consulting company that offers technology solutions. The company offers onsite managed print services, construction document and information management,
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product