Songas Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Songas Limited (Songas) is a power generation company. The company generates power from its gas-fired Ubungo power plant. It supplies the generated electricity to the national electricity grid for distribution to end users by Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO). Songas also undertakes the processing and transportation of gas from the Songo Songo gas field. The gas is transported to Dar es Salaam where it is used in Songas Ubungo power plant. It also supplies gas for power generation to more than 30 industrial consumers. It is a subsidiary of Globeleq Generation Limited. Songas is headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Songas Limited - Key Facts 4
Songas Limited - Key Employees 5
Songas Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Songas Limited - Key Operational Employees 7
Songas Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Songas Limited - Key Operational Summary 9
Songas Limited - History 10
Songas Limited - Company Statement 11
Songas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Songas Limited - Business Description 13
Songas Limited - Corporate Strategy 14
Songas Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Songas Limited - Strengths 15
Strength - Low Cost of Production 15
Strength - Long-Term Partnerships 15
Strength - Market Leadership 15
Songas Limited - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Limited Diversification 16
Weakness - Dependency on Natural Gas Reserve 16
Songas Limited - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Increasing Energy Demand 17
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Sources 17
Opportunity - Tanzania's Development Vision 17
Songas Limited - Threats 18
Threat - Environmental Laws and Regulations 18
Threat - Fluctuations in Electricity Prices 18
Threat - Operational Issues 18
Songas Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Songas Limited, Key Facts 4
Songas Limited, Key Employees 5
Songas Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Songas Limited, Key Operational Employees 7
Songas Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Songas Limited, Key Operational Summary, 2011 9
Songas Limited, History 10
Songas Limited, Other Locations 12
Songas Limited, Key Competitors 19
SynopsisThe Songas Songo Songo Gas Processing Facility and Pipeline Expansion Tanzania - Construction Project Profile contains information on the Scope of the project including project overview and location.
Songas Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore (Private) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed
Fujikon Industrial Holdings Limited (Fujikon) is a consumer packaged goods company that offers electronic equipment and mobile accessories. The company offers products such as headphones, portable speakers, power banks and
Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) is a federal Crown corporation that manages Canadas radioactive waste liabilities; and provides technical services and research and development products for third parties. Through