Kuwait Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is an upstream oil and gas company. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation. KOC carries out exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in Kuwait. It also involves in onshore and offshore surveys, well drilling and development of producing fields. As part of export and marine operations, the company transports crude from the producing assets to the customers. It also manages shipping operations associated with the crude exports from Kuwait Ports. The company also provides marine technical support, fire fighting, and oil spill combating and consultancy services. It has offices in Kuwait and London. KOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Company Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2016: Weir Oil & Gas Announces Wellhead Contract With Khuff For Kuwait Oil
Oct 14, 2016: TMK Announces 3Q And 9M 2016 Operational Results
Jun 29, 2016: TTS: 3.500 Ton Shiplift Order To Kuwait Oil Company
May 28, 2016: Kuwait Oil plans to use solar energy for oil extraction
May 26, 2016: Amec Foster Wheeler Awarded FEED Contract By Kuwait Oil Company
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Kuwait Oil Company - Key Facts 4
Kuwait Oil Company - Key Employees 5
Kuwait Oil Company - Major Products and Services 6
Kuwait Oil Company - Key Operational Summary 7
Kuwait Oil Company - History 8
Kuwait Oil Company - Company Statement 10
Kuwait Oil Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Kuwait Oil Company - Business Description 12
Kuwait Oil Company - Corporate Strategy 13
Kuwait Oil Company - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Kuwait Oil Company - Strengths 14
Kuwait Oil Company - Weaknesses 15
Kuwait Oil Company - Opportunities 16
Kuwait Oil Company - Threats 17
Kuwait Oil Company - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Oct 14, 2016: TMK Announces 3Q And 9M 2016 Operational Results 19
Jun 29, 2016: TTS: 3.500 Ton Shiplift Order To Kuwait Oil Company 22
May 28, 2016: Kuwait Oil plans to use solar energy for oil extraction 23
May 26, 2016: Amec Foster Wheeler Awarded FEED Contract By Kuwait Oil Company 24
May 13, 2016: Fine Tubes Awarded Approved Manufacturer Status By Kuwait Oil Company 25
Apr 18, 2016: Kuwait Cuts Crude Oil Output And Refining Production Due To Workers Strike 26
Nov 05, 2015: Plasma Pulse Sustains 85% Production Increase In First Kuwait Well Treatment Documented By Society Of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) White Paper 27
Oct 19, 2015: Amec Foster Wheeler Sees A Bright Future In Kuwait 28
Oct 12, 2015: Kuwait Aims Four Million BPD Of Oil Production By 2020 29
Sep 16, 2015: Kuwait To Commence Offshore Oil Exploration By 2017 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Kuwait Oil Company, Key Facts 4
Kuwait Oil Company, Key Employees 5
Kuwait Oil Company, Major Products and Services 6
Kuwait Oil Company, Key Operational Summary 7
Kuwait Oil Company, History 8
Kuwait Oil Company, Other Locations 11
Kuwait Oil Company, Key Competitors 18
Synopsis Tamdeen New Al Kout Shopping Mall Kuwait contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
The report Menswear Market in Kuwait to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for menswear
The report Clothing Market in Kuwait to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for clothing
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2016Alliance Oil Company Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis
Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the
Lukoil Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Lukoil Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the