DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DeepOcean Group Holding AS (DeepOcean Group) is an offshore service provider. The company offers specialized subsea services and equipment. It provides inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) services; survey and seabed-mapping; subsea installation; seabed intervention; decommissioning; and engineering and project management services. It is capable of providing services such as route optimisation, geotechnical support, and carrying out feasibility studies. It operates Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs), construction support vessels, trenchers and ploughs, module handling systems and survey equipment, among others. The company operates in the oil and gas, offshore renewable, electrical power transmission, subsea defense systems, and telecommunications industries. It has offices in Norway, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore and the UK. DeepOcean Group is headquartered in Haugesund, Norway.
DeepOcean focuses on the development of its fleet through the acquisition of state-of-the-art vessels and installation of advanced equipment. It enhances its presence in the international markets through significant subsea contracts and expansion of its representative offices.
DeepOcean Group Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2013: DeepOcean UK Appoints Operations Director
Nov 11, 2013: DeepOcean amends Credit Facility Agreement
Oct 31, 2013: DeepOcean hires John Baxter as Director SURF
Oct 22, 2013: DeepOcean Charters New Build SURF Installation Vessel
Apr 11, 2013: DeepOcean Signs Contract For MV Deep Helder
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Key Facts 5
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Key Employees 6
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Key Employee Biographies 7
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Key Operational Employees 8
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Major Products and Services 9
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - History 10
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Company Statement 13
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Business Description 16
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Corporate Strategy 18
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Strengths 19
Strength - Broad Asset Base 19
Strength - Comprehensive Services Offerings 19
Strength - Wide Geographical Presence 19
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Locked-up Enterprise Value 20
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 21
Opportunity - Increasing E&P Investments 21
Opportunity - New Contracts 21
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Threats 22
Threat - Competitive Environment 22
Threat - Cost Overruns 22
Threat - Exploration Production & Development Risks 22
DeepOcean Group Holding AS - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Nov 14, 2014: DeepOcean: Newbuild Interconnector Vessel Reaches Key Stage 24
Oct 03, 2014: Deepocean Completes Works In China On Liwan 3-1 Project 25
Oct 03, 2014: Deepocean Awarded Seabed Survey Services Contract By Statoil 26
Sep 17, 2014: Henk Van Den Ijssel and Peter Van Der Hak Join DeepOcean 27
Jun 26, 2014: The Technip-DeepOcean PRS joint venture awarded frame agreement by Statoil 28
Jun 18, 2014: DeepOcean to Inspect the Dong Energys Subsea Assets 29
Apr 24, 2014: Subsea support vessel MV Deep Helder launched at Foxhol Yard, Groningen 30
Mar 18, 2014: DeepOcean Awarded Major Trenching Contract 31
Mar 11, 2014: DeepOcean Charters New Build Cable Lay Vessel 32
Feb 12, 2014: DeepOcean To Enter The Offshore Geotechnical Market 33
Section 4 – Appendix 34
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Key Facts 5
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Key Employees 6
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Key Operational Employees 8
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Major Products and Services 9
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, History 10
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Other Locations 14
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Subsidiaries 14
DeepOcean Group Holding AS, Key Competitors 23
DeepOcean Group Holding B.V Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
DeepOcean AS Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
USD 200View Report
DeepOcean Group Holding B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,
USD 125View Report
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd (Life Healthcare) is a healthcare service provider that provides healthcare services to the people of South Africa. The hospital provides services include acute rehabilitation services,
USD 250View Report
Cornerstone Healthcare Group Holding Inc (Cornerstone) is a healthcare service provider that offers hospital services and medical rehabilitation programs and services. The company offers programs which include pulmonary medicine program,
USD 250View Report
SynopsisTimetrics permanent tsb Group Holdings p.l.c. (IL0) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company
USD 125View Report
|Published Date||:||Feb 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||35|
|Category||:||Energy and Power|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|