During the forecast period the demand for maritime and border security equipment is anticipated to be driven by internal security threats, such as terrorism, threats to sovereign integrity, illegal border infiltration, piracy, drug trafficking, and critical infrastructure security, among several others. With rising territorial disputes and cross border violence in the Asia Pacific, the region is projected to account for the largest share of spending during 2015-2025. While the US and Europe remain to be key markets for maritime and border security, impending threats from Islamic extremist groups will lead to high growth in the Middle Eastern and African markets over the next decade.
- The global maritime and border security market is expected to be worth US$15.6 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$23.7 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.23% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by Asia Pacific, followed by the North America and Europe. China is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$39.2 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, Maritime surveillance and detection is expected to account for the largest share of 38%, followed by Border surveillance and detection which is expected to garner a share of 30%. Border infrastructure and protection will be the third largest segment followed by maritime infrastructure and protection with cumulative spending of US$49.4 billion and US$21.0 billion respectively
The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for maritime and border Security, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of maritime and border security segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global maritime and border security market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different maritime and border security segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global maritime and border security market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the maritime and border security market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top maritime and border security service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
4.Maritime and Border Security Sub-Sector Analysis
i.Maritime surveillance and Detection
ii.Border surveillance and Detection
iii.Border Infrastructure and Protection
iv.Maritime Infrastructure and Protection
5.Demand Drivers, Industry Trends, Challenges
7.Market Analysis -Leading Countries
i.Market Analysis: US
ii.Market Analysis: Russia
iii.Market Analysis: UK
iv.Market Analysis: Turkey
v.Market Analysis: China
vi.Market Analysis: India
vii.Market Analysis: Australia
viii.Market Analysis: Saudi Arabia
ix.Market Analysis: Israel
x.Market Analysis: Brazil
xi.Market Analysis: Algeria
Synopsis GYHC Yulin to Zhanjiang Highway Southern China Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
Synopsis Biotherm Excelsior Wind Park 32.5 MW Eastern Cape Province Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis EGPW/Khana/GCT Garob Wind Farm 138 MW Northern Cape Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies. Unlike their
USD 4800View Report
In 2016, faced with a slowdown in the smartphone market, ICT companies have turned to the IoT (Internet of Things) in the hope of finding new sources of opportunity. Among
USD 1300View Report
Executive Beer is globally the third most popular drink after water and tea. Growing at a CAGR of 2.4%, it is projected that the global beer market will reach approximately
USD 1000View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Aug 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||132|
|Publisher||:||Strategic Defence Intelligence|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE