Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sir Robert Mcalpine Ltd. (Robert Mcalpine) is a building and civil engineering company. The company involves in different stages of projects comprising early stage, providing input such as value engineering, design, construction reviews and optimum procurement. The service portfolio of the company includes construction, design, capital ventures and project development. Its focus areas comprise shopping centers, offices, schools, hospitals, sports, healthcare, transport, energy industrial and defense sectors catering to private and public clients. Robert Mcalpines operations has compliance with Quality Management Systems(QMS) such as ISO 9001 and ISO14001. The company operates through its eleven offices across the UK. Robert Mcalpine is headquartered in Hertfordshire, UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Key Facts 4
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Key Employees 5
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Major Products and Services 6
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - History 7
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Company Statement 9
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Business Description 12
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Strengths 13
Strength - Broad Service Portfolio 13
Strength - Strong Project Expertise 13
Strength - Recognitions and Awards 14
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Dependence on the UK Market 15
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Green and Sustainable Construction 16
Opportunity - Nuclear Power Industry in the UK 16
Opportunity - Pipeline Projects 16
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Threats 17
Threat - Environment Regulations 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Craft Professionals 17
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Facts 4
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Employees 5
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Major Products and Services 6
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, History 7
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Other Locations 10
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Competitors 18
iSirona, LLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
USD 200View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of DeferasiroxRevenue, means the sales value of DeferasiroxThis report studies Deferasirox in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with
USD 3500View Report
Geysir Green Energy Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
USD 200View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||21|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE