FLSmidth & Co. AS (FLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FLSmidth & Co. A/S (FLSmidth) provides engineering, service solutions and equipment to customers worldwide including cement and minerals industries. It provides key industries with the solutions to fulfill the wide range of client requirements, from single equipment to complete plants and from full operation and maintenance services to spare parts. The company provides productivity enhancing services within six key commodities, including gold, coal, copper, iron ore, fertilizers and cement. FLSmidth offers material handling, comminution (crushing, sizing and grinding) and separation, supplemented by exclusive materials testing capabilities. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Australia and Asia. FLSmidth is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Key Facts 6
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Key Employees 7
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Key Employee Biographies 8
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Major Products and Services 9
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - History 10
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Company Statement 16
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Business Description 19
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Corporate Strategy 20
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Strengths 21
Strength - Established Presence 21
Strength - Core Segment: Customer Services 21
Strength - Diverse End Markets 21
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Declining Order Backlog 22
Weakness - Declining Performance Minerals Division 22
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - New Contracts 23
Opportunity - New Product Launches 23
Opportunity - Emerging Markets: Cement 23
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Threats 24
Threat - Cost Overruns 24
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment 24
Threat - Increasing Competition 24
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Key Facts 6
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Key Employees 7
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Key Employee Biographies 8
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Major Products and Services 9
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, History 10
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Subsidiaries 17
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Key Competitors 25
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Ratios based on current share price 26
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Annual Ratios 27
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Interim Ratios 30
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Ratio Charts 31
FLSmidth & Co. A/S Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
FLSmidth and Co. A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
FLSmidth & Co. AS (FLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled
Synopsis SKW James Hook & Co. Seafood Store Redevelopment Massachusetts - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile
Young & Co.s Brewery, P.L.C. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
Wakita & Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,