Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. (CGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. (Combined Group) is a construction and infrastructure company that develops highways, oil, construction, water and electricity, and maintenance and services projects. It constructs offices, apartment blocks, houses, mosques, shopping malls, boundary walls and other structures. The company offers electrical services such as power supply, street lighting, underground cabling, renewable energy resources, cathode protection, earthing and lighting, and mechanical works; sanitary and storm water networks infrastructure services; engineering techniques and methods. Combined Group also provides roads maintenance and repairs, paving works, resurfacing and milling and asphalt works, and sanitary sewage networks services; and maintains water and gas networks, street lighting, traffic control system, warning signs, guide signs and roads. The company serves public and private sector customers in State of Kuwait and Gulf Countries. Combined Group is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Key Facts 5
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Key Employees 6
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Major Products and Services 7
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - History 8
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Company Statement 11
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Business Description 15
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Strengths 16
Strength - Customer Base 16
Strength - Established Presence in Kuwait 16
Strength - Eight Major Projects Drive Revenue 16
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Cost Control 17
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Growing Construction Activities in the UAE 18
Opportunity - New Contracts 18
Opportunity - Strong Order Backlog 18
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Threats 19
Threat - Cost Overruns 19
Threat - Stringent Regulations 19
Threat - Increasing Competition for Infrastructure Projects 19
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Key Facts 5
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Key Employees 6
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Major Products and Services 7
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., History 8
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Other Locations 12
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Subsidiaries 13
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Key Competitors 20
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Ratios based on current share price 21
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Annual Ratios 22
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C., Ratio Charts 26
Notes:Production, means the output of Combined Coffee MachinesRevenue, means the sales value of Combined Coffee MachinesThis report studies Combined Coffee Machines in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Production, means the output of Combined Cycle Gas TurbineRevenue, means the sales value of Combined Cycle Gas TurbineThis report studies Combined Cycle Gas Turbine in Global market, especially in North
2016 Global Combined Coffee Machines Industry Report Is A Professional In-Depth Research Report On The Worlds Major Regional Market Conditions Of The Combined Coffee Machines Industry, Focusing On The Main
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market