NG Bailey Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NG Bailey Ltd. (NG Bailey) is an independent provider engineering, construction and services. The company provides a wide range of services including engineering, IT services, facilities services, offsite manufacturing and rail services. Its services cover the complete built environment lifecycle from design, installation and commissioning to operation, energy management, maintenance, managed services and lifetime asset replacement. The company provides services to various industries including, commercial, data centers, energy, financial, power & industrial, rail, retail and water. The company has its offices at Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London and Manchester among others. NG Bailey is headquartered in West Yorkshire, the UK.
NG Bailey Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2015: Balfour Beatty joint venture appointed as preferred bidder for 460m Hinkley Point C power station electrical package
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
NG Bailey Ltd. - Key Facts 4
NG Bailey Ltd. - Key Employees 5
NG Bailey Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 6
NG Bailey Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
NG Bailey Ltd. - History 8
NG Bailey Ltd. - Company Statement 12
NG Bailey Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
NG Bailey Ltd. - Business Description 14
NG Bailey Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
NG Bailey Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
NG Bailey Ltd. - Strengths 16
Strength - Diversified Services 16
Strength - Leading Market Position 16
Strength - Strong Sales Growth for Facilities Services 16
NG Bailey Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Limited Geographical Coverage 17
NG Bailey Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide 18
Opportunity - Strong Order Backlog 18
Opportunity - New Contracts 18
NG Bailey Ltd. - Threats 19
Threat - Competitive Landscape 19
Threat - Cost Overruns 19
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment 19
NG Bailey Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Jul 31, 2015: Balfour Beatty joint venture appointed as preferred bidder for 460m Hinkley Point C power station electrical package 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
List of Tables
NG Bailey Ltd., Key Facts 4
NG Bailey Ltd., Key Employees 5
NG Bailey Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 6
NG Bailey Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
NG Bailey Ltd., History 8
NG Bailey Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
NG Bailey Ltd., Key Competitors 20
The Global Drying Curing Equipment Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Drying Curing Equipment market. Annual estimates and forecasts
This report studies Brazing Materials in Global market, especially in US, EU, China, Rest of Asia, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production,
In the last several years, Global market of Biobanking developed rapidly with an average growth rate of 5.70%. In 2015, Global revenue of Biobanking is nearly 2131.25 M USD.This report