Westfield Corporation (WFD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Westfield Corporation (Westfield) is a retail property group which operates shopping center portfolios. It is one of the worlds leading shopping centre companies. The company operates retail destinations in major cities across the world including London, New York San Francisco and Los Angeles among others. It offers development, design, construction, funds and asset management, property management, ownership, leasing and marketing. Its retail destinations integrate food, fashion, leisure and entertainment and by using technology. Westfield also manages assets for institutional and other investors. Westfield has interests in investment portfolios of regional shopping centers situated in the UK and the US. Westfield is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Westfield Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2016: Alta Energy Delivers Cost-Effective Solar Energy to the Village at Westfield Topanga
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Westfield Corporation - Key Facts 6
Westfield Corporation - Key Employees 7
Westfield Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
Westfield Corporation - Major Products and Services 11
Westfield Corporation - History 12
Westfield Corporation - Company Statement 17
Westfield Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Westfield Corporation - Business Description 19
Westfield Corporation - Corporate Strategy 20
Westfield Corporation - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Westfield Corporation - Strengths 21
Strength - Integrated Business Model 21
Strength - Market Position 21
Strength - Strong Financial Performance 21
Westfield Corporation - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Increased Credit Risk 22
Westfield Corporation - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Expanding Retail Market in Europe 23
Opportunity - Development Program 23
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 23
Westfield Corporation - Threats 24
Threat - Cost Overruns 24
Threat - Intense Competition 24
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Manpower 24
Westfield Corporation - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Aug 03, 2016: Alta Energy Delivers Cost-Effective Solar Energy to the Village at Westfield Topanga 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Westfield Corporation, Key Facts 6
Westfield Corporation, Key Employees 7
Westfield Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Westfield Corporation, Major Products and Services 11
Westfield Corporation, History 12
Westfield Corporation, Other Locations 18
Westfield Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Westfield Corporation, Key Competitors 25
Westfield Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
Westfield Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
Westfield Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Westfield Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
Westfield Corporation, Ratio Charts 31