HCP, Inc. (HCP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HCP, Inc. (HCP) is an integrated real estate investment trust (REIT). The company invests mainly in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the US. It acquires, develops, leases, manages and disposes of healthcare real estate. It also provides financing to healthcare providers. HCPs portfolio of assets includes investments across five diversified healthcare segments, namely, senior housing, life science, medical office, post-acute/skilled nursing and hospitals. The companys real estate portfolio also includes properties held through mortgage loans and joint ventures. It makes investments using five products such as properties under lease; debt investments; developments and redevelopments; investment management; and investments in senior housing operations. HCP is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
HCP, Inc. - Key Facts 6
HCP, Inc. - Key Employees 7
HCP, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
HCP, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
HCP, Inc. - History 10
HCP, Inc. - Company Statement 13
HCP, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
HCP, Inc. - Business Description 16
HCP, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
HCP, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
HCP, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - Asset Portfolio 18
Strength - Growth in Medical Office Segment 18
Strength - Diversified Customers Base 18
HCP, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Higher Cost Structure 19
HCP, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Rising Demand of Senior Housing in the US 20
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the US Construction Industry 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
HCP, Inc. - Threats 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Cost Overruns 21
Threat - Environmental Regulations 21
HCP, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
HCP, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
HCP, Inc., Key Facts 6
HCP, Inc., Key Employees 7
HCP, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
HCP, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
HCP, Inc., History 10
HCP, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
HCP, Inc., Key Competitors 22
HCP, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
HCP, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
HCP, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
HCP, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
HCP, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
HCP, Inc., Ratio Charts 27