Rexel S.A. (RXL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rexel S.A. (Rexel) is a global distributor of communications and electrical supplies. The company provides wide range of electrical solutions, equipments for construction, renovation and maintenance purposes. The companys product lines include installation equipments, conduits and cables, lighting, security and communication, climate control, white and brown products, and tools. Rexel distributes products under several brands including 3M, Eaton, Cooper, ABB, General Electric, Schneider Electric Hager, Atlantic and Legrand, among others. The company primarily serves industrial, commercial and residential markets. The company operates a network of branches across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Rexel is headquartered in Paris, France.
Rexel S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 24, 2016: Rexel adopts new governance structure and splits the roles of Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Feb 11, 2015: Rexel streamlines the management of its european operations
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Rexel S.A. - Key Facts 6
Rexel S.A. - Key Employees 7
Rexel S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Rexel S.A. - Major Products and Services 9
Rexel S.A. - History 11
Rexel S.A. - Company Statement 13
Rexel S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Rexel S.A. - Business Description 17
Rexel S.A. - Corporate Strategy 18
Rexel S.A. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Rexel S.A. - Strengths 19
Strength - Synergy from Acquisitions 19
Strength - Leading Market Position 19
Strength - Diverse End Markets 19
Rexel S.A. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Cost Control 20
Weakness - Decline in Net Working Capital 20
Rexel S.A. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide 21
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 21
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategies 21
Rexel S.A. - Threats 22
Threat - Changing Regulations 22
Threat - Change in Labor Laws 22
Threat - Price/Quality Trade off 22
Rexel S.A. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Rexel S.A., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Jun 24, 2016: Rexel adopts new governance structure and splits the roles of Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer 31
Feb 11, 2015: Rexel streamlines the management of its european operations 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Rexel S.A., Key Facts 6
Rexel S.A., Key Employees 7
Rexel S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Rexel S.A., Major Products and Services 9
Rexel S.A., History 11
Rexel S.A., Subsidiaries 14
Rexel S.A., Key Competitors 23
Rexel S.A., Ratios based on current share price 24
Rexel S.A., Annual Ratios 25
Rexel S.A., Interim Ratios 28
Rexel S.A., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Rexel S.A., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Rexel S.A., Ratio Charts 29
Drexel University (Drexel) is an educational service provider that offers a range of educational and research services. The University offers courses for undergraduate courses, graduate and professional courses, adult education
Parexel International Corp (Parexel) is a biopharmaceutical outsourcing services company which focuses on providing various services for managing the biopharmaceutical product lifecycle and for the development and commercialization of new
Synopsis IKEA 1830 West Drexel Avenue Retail Store Wisconsin - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
Rexel S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Rexel S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
SynopsisTimetrics Rexel S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major