Eiffage SA (FGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Eiffage SA (Eiffage) is a construction and concession company that operates in business areas, namely, construction, energy, infrastructures, concessions, holding and public-private partnerships. The companys activities include renovation and maintenance of roads and streets, materials and processes for the building, and urban development projects, metallic construction services, integration and operation of energy and telecommunication systems, and building and operation of infrastructures, such as motorways and public facilities. The company operates through subsidiaries such as Elisa, Eiffage Construction, and Eiffage Energie. Geographically, the company operates in France, Benelux, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Italy and Africa. Eiffage is headquartered in Paris, France.
Eiffage SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2016: ENGIE, EDP Renewables, Caisse des Depots and Eiffage join to respond to ADEMEs request for proposals for a pilot floating wind farm
Nov 25, 2015: Frances 300MW Cestas solar project becomes operational
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Eiffage SA - Key Facts 6
Eiffage SA - Key Employees 7
Eiffage SA - Major Products and Services 8
Eiffage SA - History 9
Eiffage SA - Company Statement 12
Eiffage SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Eiffage SA - Business Description 16
Eiffage SA - Corporate Strategy 17
Eiffage SA - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Eiffage SA - Strengths 18
Strength - Core Business: Infrastructure 18
Strength - Well Diversified Business 18
Strength - Strong Order Book 18
Eiffage SA - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Decline in Construction Business 19
Eiffage SA - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growing Construction Activities in Western Europe 20
Opportunity - New Contracts 20
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 20
Opportunity - Joint Venture Agreement 20
Eiffage SA - Threats 21
Threat - Cost Overruns 21
Threat - Competition 21
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Craft Professionals 21
Eiffage SA - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Eiffage SA, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Apr 04, 2016: ENGIE, EDP Renewables, Caisse des Depots and Eiffage join to respond to ADEMEs request for proposals for a pilot floating wind farm 30
Nov 25, 2015: Frances 300MW Cestas solar project becomes operational 31
Section 5 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Eiffage SA, Key Facts 6
Eiffage SA, Key Employees 7
Eiffage SA, Major Products and Services 8
Eiffage SA, History 9
Eiffage SA, Subsidiaries 13
Eiffage SA, Key Competitors 22
Eiffage SA, Ratios based on current share price 23
Eiffage SA, Annual Ratios 24
Eiffage SA, Interim Ratios 27
Eiffage SA, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Eiffage SA, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Eiffage SA, Ratio Charts 28
Synopsis Eiffage Immobilier Marseille Smartseille Mixed-Use Development Provence-Alpes-Cte dAzur Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Synopsis InfraRed/Eiffage Immobilier Saint-Ouen New Office Development France contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
Synopsis GPMD/Eiffage Dunkerque South Logistics Zone Nord-Pas-De-Calais contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Eiffage SA Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
SynopsisWorld Market Intelligences Eiffage SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key