HDR, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HDR Inc. (HDR) is a construction company that offers architecture, engineering, planning, development, construction, and related services for diverse end markets. The company has completed many architecture, federal, industrial, mining, oil and gas, power, private development, transportation, waste, and water and natural resources sector projects across 60 countries throughout the world. It focuses on various projects primarily in the mining, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors of the general contracting industry. The company categorizes its services into design-build; economics and finance; environmental; and real estate and right-of-way. It has presence in more than 225 locations across Australia, Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. HDR is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
HDR, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2016: HDR Selected As Owners Engineer For Rev LNG Project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
HDR, Inc. - Key Facts 4
HDR, Inc. - Key Employees 5
HDR, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
HDR, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
HDR, Inc. - History 9
HDR, Inc. - Company Statement 13
HDR, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
HDR, Inc. - Business Description 17
HDR, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
HDR, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
HDR, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Established Market Presence 19
Strength - Project Expertise 19
Strength - Diversified Business Operations 19
HDR, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 20
HDR, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 21
Opportunity - Recovery in the US Construction Industry 21
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 21
HDR, Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Labor 22
Threat - Intense Competition 22
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations 22
HDR, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 24
Jul 29, 2016: HDR Selected As Owners Engineer For Rev LNG Project 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
List of Tables
HDR, Inc., Key Facts 4
HDR, Inc., Key Employees 5
HDR, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
HDR, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
HDR, Inc., History 9
HDR, Inc., Other Locations 14
HDR, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
HDR, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Architecture, Engineering Consultants And Other Related Services comprise activities that provide support to planning and designing of construction related businesses of all sizes across all sectors. Business entities that are
HDR, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
HDR, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Resolute Marine Energy, Inc. (RME) is a developer of clean energy equipment. It is developing wave energy converters that utilize ocean waves in running water desalination system and generating electricity.
TerraForm Power, Inc. (TerraForm Power), formerly SunEdison Yieldco, Inc. is a subsidiary of SunEdison, Inc., clean energy development company that owns and operates clean energy power plants. The company generates
Avaya Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on