Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trex Company, Inc. (Trex) is a one of the largest producers of wood-alternative decking in the US. It manufactures and distributes wood and plastic composite products for the commercial and residential decking and railing applications. The companys major products are in the categories of decking, railing, porch, fencing, trim and deck framing. It offers low maintenance products in a wide range of sizes and lengths and also in several finishes and numerous colors. The company also has licenses with third parties to manufacture and market their products under the Trex brand name. The company sells its products to retail lumber dealers, retail building material specialty builders and the companys including Home Depot and Lowes, through wholesale distribution. It has manufacturing facilities in Winchester, Virginia and Fernley, Nevada. Trex is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Trex Company, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Trex Company, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Trex Company, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Trex Company, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Trex Company, Inc. - History 10
Trex Company, Inc. - Company Statement 13
Trex Company, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Trex Company, Inc. - Business Description 16
Trex Company, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
Trex Company, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Trex Company, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - Established Distribution Network 18
Strength - Revenue Driven by Increased Sales Volumes 18
Strength - Strong Manufacturing Base 18
Trex Company, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Litigation Claims 19
Weakness - Dependence on Limited Customers 19
Trex Company, Inc. - Opportunities0
Opportunity - Recovery in the US construction industry0
Opportunity - Business Initiatives0
Opportunity - Sustainable and Green Construction Market0
Trex Company, Inc. - Threats1
Threat - Global Economic Scenario1
Threat - Increasing Competitive Pressure1
Threat - Product Liability Claims1
Trex Company, Inc. - Key Competitors2
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios4
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios7
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts8
Section 4 Appendix9
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Trex Company, Inc., Key Facts 6
Trex Company, Inc., Key Employees 7
Trex Company, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Trex Company, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Trex Company, Inc., History 10
Trex Company, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Trex Company, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Trex Company, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Trex Company, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Trex Company, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Trex Company, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Trex Company, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
Pemetrexed Diacid Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on the
Intrexon Corp (Intrexon), formerly Genomatix Corporation, is a provider of solutions. The company operates through various divisions that include human therapeutics, protein production, industrial products, agricultural biotech, and animal sciences.
Notes:Production, means the output of ImitrexRevenue, means the sales value of ImitrexThis report studies Imitrex in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses
Andersen Construction Company, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,
Dole Food Company, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product