Equity One, Inc. (EQY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Equity One, Inc. (Equity) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). Equity specializes in the acquisition, asset management, development and redevelopment of retail properties located in metropolitan areas across the US. It is a shopping center developer and focused on urban communities. The company is also into acquisition, development and construction, interest incurred during development, certain direct and indirect costs of development and costs of predevelopment. It also develops opportunities for national retailers to establish in the urban market. The company is expanding its business in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and South Florida. Equity is headquartered in North Miami Beach, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Equity One, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Equity One, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Equity One, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Equity One, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Equity One, Inc. - History 10
Equity One, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Equity One, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Equity One, Inc. - Business Description 16
Equity One, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
Equity One, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Equity One, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - Investment Portfolio 18
Strength - Increased Rent Drives Revenue 18
Strength - Strong Tenant Base 18
Equity One, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Vacancies Due 19
Equity One, Inc. - Opportunities0
Opportunity - Property Portfolio Expansion0
Opportunity - Recovery in the US Construction Industry0
Opportunity - Capital Recycling Initiatives0
Equity One, Inc. - Threats1
Threat - Compliance with Environmental Standards1
Threat - Geographic Concentration of Properties1
Threat - Increasing Competitive Pressures1
Equity One, Inc. - Key Competitors2
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios4
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios6
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts7
Equity One, Inc., Recent Deals Summary8
Section 4 Appendix9
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Equity One, Inc., Key Facts 6
Equity One, Inc., Key Employees 7
Equity One, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Equity One, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Equity One, Inc., History 10
Equity One, Inc., Other Locations 14
Equity One, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Equity One, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Equity One, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Equity One, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Equity One, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Equity One, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Equity One, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Equity One, Inc., Ratio Charts 27