Parsons Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Parsons Corporation (Parsons) is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services company. It provides services to infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, education, healthcare and life sciences sectors. The company also provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies and private industries as well as design and planning services, including design management; development planning and infrastructure; transport, network, and regeneration planning; and energy design services. Parsons also offers inspection services, including building surveying, plant assessment, and plant performance; environmental services including environmental permitting and management systems, sustainable design solutions in building and sustainable energy development. The company operates across North America, Canada, Middle East, Europe and South-East Asia. Parsons is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.
Parsons Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2016: Parsons Awarded Deep Wastewater Tunnels Project in United Arab Emirates
May 12, 2016: Parsons Solar Projects Help Eastern Municipal Water District Stabilize Ratepayer Costs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Parsons Corporation - Key Facts 4
Parsons Corporation - Key Employees 5
Parsons Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 10
Parsons Corporation - Key Operational Employees 11
Parsons Corporation - Major Products and Services 12
Parsons Corporation - History 13
Parsons Corporation - Company Statement3
Parsons Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries5
Other Locations & Subsidiaries5
Section 2 Company Analysis8
Parsons Corporation - Business Description8
Parsons Corporation - Corporate Strategy9
Parsons Corporation - SWOT Analysis 30
SWOT Analysis - Overview 30
Parsons Corporation - Strengths 30
Strength - Business Portfolio 30
Strength - Alliance with Federal Agencies 30
Strength - Project Expertise 30
Parsons Corporation - Weaknesses 31
Weakness - Limited Presence in key Growth Market: Asia-Pacific 31
Parsons Corporation - Opportunities 32
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide 32
Opportunity - New Contracts 32
Opportunity - Acquisition of TJ Cross 32
Parsons Corporation - Threats 33
Threat - Cost Overruns 33
Threat - Competition 33
Threat - Stringent Regulations 33
Parsons Corporation - Key Competitors 34
Parsons Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 36
May 17, 2016: Parsons Awarded Deep Wastewater Tunnels Project in United Arab Emirates 36
May 12, 2016: Parsons Solar Projects Help Eastern Municipal Water District Stabilize Ratepayer Costs 37
Section 4 Appendix 38
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Parsons Corporation, Key Facts 4
Parsons Corporation, Key Employees 5
Parsons Corporation, Key Employees (cont..) 8
Parsons Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 10
Parsons Corporation, Key Operational Employees 11
Parsons Corporation, Major Products and Services 12
Parsons Corporation, History 13
Parsons Corporation, Other Locations 25
Parsons Corporation, Subsidiaries 26
Parsons Corporation, Key Competitors 34
Parsons Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 35
Parsons Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Parsons Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportParsons Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the
WorleyParsons Limited (WorleyParsons) is a global engineering and consultancy company. It provides professional services to energy, resources and industrial sectors. The company delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement, construction
AnaBios Corporation (AnaBios) is a pre-clinical stage contract research organization that carries out drug efficacy studies on human samples. Its products portfolio includes human dorsal root ganglia (hDRG) neuron cultures,
Encycle Corporation(Encycle), formerly REGEN Energy Inc. is a technology company that develops energy management technology based on swarm logic concepts. The companys solutions include energy and swarm energy management. Its
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSmith & Wesson Holding Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data