Veidekke ASA (VEI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Veidekke ASA (Veidekke) is a construction company and property developer. It is involved in the heavy construction and property development. The company operates across three business lines, namely, construction, property development and industrial. Veidekkes construction business line is focused on constructing residential, commercial and institutional buildings in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Its property development business line is involved in the development of housing homes, offices, shops, buildings for public activities. The companys industrial business line is engaged in road operation; asphalt, crushed stone and gravel; and maintenance. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Veidekke is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Veidekke ASA - Key Facts 6
Veidekke ASA - Key Employees 7
Veidekke ASA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Veidekke ASA - Major Products and Services 9
Veidekke ASA - History 10
Veidekke ASA - Company Statement 16
Veidekke ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Veidekke ASA - Business Description 18
Veidekke ASA - Corporate Strategy 19
Veidekke ASA - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Veidekke ASA - Strengths 20
Strength - Business Performance: Construction 20
Strength - Land Bank Position 20
Strength - Growth in Sweden Market 20
Veidekke ASA - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Higher Cost Structure 21
Veidekke ASA - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide 22
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 22
Opportunity - Strategic Asset Acquisition 22
Veidekke ASA - Threats 23
Threat - Forecast: Moderate Economic Growth 23
Threat - Cost Overruns 23
Threat - Shortage of Labor 23
Veidekke ASA - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Veidekke ASA, Key Facts 6
Veidekke ASA, Key Employees 7
Veidekke ASA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Veidekke ASA, Major Products and Services 9
Veidekke ASA, History 10
Veidekke ASA, Subsidiaries 17
Veidekke ASA, Key Competitors 24
Veidekke ASA, Ratios based on current share price 25
Veidekke ASA, Annual Ratios 26
Veidekke ASA, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Veidekke ASA, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Veidekke ASA, Ratio Charts 30