Royal BAM Group nv (BAMNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Royal BAM Group nv (BAM) is a consultant construction and civil engineering company. The company specializes in the areas of construction, mechanical and electrical services, civil engineering, property and public private partnerships. The company provides construction and mechanical and electrical services and undertakes non-residential construction works. It also undertakes specialist construction and civil engineering projects throughout the world. The company offers various substantial packages of products and services in domestic market, and provides specialist construction and civil engineering projects in niche markets the world over. The company along with subsidiaries operates in Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Ireland and Germany. BAM is headquartered in Bunnik, The Netherlands.
Royal BAM Group nv Key Recent Developments
Jun 07, 2016: BAMs contract with EDF signals a worldwide first for leading edge Gravity Base Foundation solutions
Jul 13, 2015: Jordan Receives Cargo From Trinidads Point Fortin LNG Terminal
Jun 16, 2015: Royal BAM Group: Appointment Operational Audit Director
Mar 19, 2015: Quay Contract Awarded For Versatile Berthing; Multi-User, Deep-Water Extension To Service Subsea Projects And Decommissioning
Feb 11, 2015: Xbloc Application In The Mundra LNG Project First Xbloc Project In India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Facts 6
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Employees 7
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Employee Biographies 8
Royal BAM Group nv - Major Products and Services 9
Royal BAM Group nv - History 10
Royal BAM Group nv - Company Statement 19
Royal BAM Group nv - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 23
Royal BAM Group nv - Business Description 23
Royal BAM Group nv - Corporate Strategy 24
Royal BAM Group nv - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
Royal BAM Group nv - Strengths 25
Strength - Strong Order Backlog 25
Strength - Focus on Safety 25
Strength - Strong Presence: Civil Engineering Market 25
Royal BAM Group nv - Weaknesses 26
Weakness - Process Constraints 26
Weakness - Declining Profitability 26
Royal BAM Group nv - Opportunities 27
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Green Construction 27
Opportunity - Expanding Growth in Emerging Markets 27
Opportunity - Organic Growth Initiatives 27
Opportunity - Back in Shape Programme 27
Royal BAM Group nv - Threats 28
Threat - Market Competition 28
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Craft Professionals 28
Threat - Operational Risks 28
Threat - Cost Overruns 28
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Royal BAM Group nv, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 37
Jun 07, 2016: BAMs contract with EDF signals a worldwide first for leading edge Gravity Base Foundation solutions 37
Jul 13, 2015: Jordan Receives Cargo From Trinidads Point Fortin LNG Terminal 38
Jun 16, 2015: Royal BAM Group: Appointment Operational Audit Director 39
Mar 19, 2015: Quay Contract Awarded For Versatile Berthing; Multi-User, Deep-Water Extension To Service Subsea Projects And Decommissioning 40
Feb 11, 2015: Xbloc Application In The Mundra LNG Project First Xbloc Project In India 41
Section 5 Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Tables
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Facts 6
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Employees 7
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Employee Biographies 8
Royal BAM Group nv, Major Products and Services 9
Royal BAM Group nv, History 10
Royal BAM Group nv, Subsidiaries 20
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Competitors 29
Royal BAM Group nv, Ratios based on current share price 30
Royal BAM Group nv, Annual Ratios 31
Royal BAM Group nv, Interim Ratios 34
Royal BAM Group nv, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List Of Figures
Royal BAM Group nv, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 33
Royal BAM Group nv, Ratio Charts 35