Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. (242) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. (Shun Tak) and its subsidiaries is a conglomerate with core businesses in property, transportation, hospitality and investment sectors. The company is a real estate developer in Macau as well as Hong Kong. It is responsible for the marketing and leasing of the retail, office and residential properties in Hong Kong and Macau. Shun Tak provides 24-hour ferry services between Hong Kong and Macau under the brand name TurboJET. The company has investments in property, transportation, tourism and hospitality-related businesses. It has interests in Macau International Airport, Air Macau Company Limited and several hotels. The company provides property management services for residential, commercial, industrial and hospitality properties in Macau and Hong Kong. Shun Tak is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - History 10
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement 12
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Business Description 16
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Business Performance: Property Segment 18
Strength - Liquidity Reserves 18
Strength - TurboJET Operations 18
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Substantial Debt 19
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the Hong Kong Construction Industry 20
Opportunity - Stimulus Plans in China 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Rising Raw Material Costs 21
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Craft Professionals 21
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Key Facts 6
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Key Employees 7
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., History 10
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts 28