PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PT PP) is a construction and engineering firm. Its major business activities include engineer, procure, and construction (EPC) services, manufacture of construction equipment, manufacture and supply of precast material, property and real estate development, and infrastructure investment. The company designs, constructs, and maintains a wide range of projects across diverse sectors including roads and bridges, power, civil engineering, hospitality, commercial establishments, institutions, and residential. PT PP also manages, sells, and rents office spaces, hotels, and hospitals in Indonesia. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures in Indonesia. PT PP is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk Key Recent Developments
Dec 22, 2016: Wartsila to build two 57MW power plants in Indonesia
Nov 03, 2016: Wartsila to build 135MW combined cycle power plant in Indonesia
Sep 29, 2016: PP Energy wins tender for 400MW power plant in Meulaboh, Indonesia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Facts 5
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Employees 6
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Major Products and Services 7
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - History 8
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Company Statement 9
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Business Description 11
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Corporate Strategy 12
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Strengths 13
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Weaknesses 14
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Opportunities 15
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Threats 16
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 24
Dec 22, 2016: Wartsila to build two 57MW power plants in Indonesia 24
Nov 03, 2016: Wartsila to build 135MW combined cycle power plant in Indonesia 25
Sep 29, 2016: PP Energy wins tender for 400MW power plant in Meulaboh, Indonesia 26
Section 5 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Facts 5
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Employees 6
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Major Products and Services 7
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, History 8
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Subsidiaries 10
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Competitors 17
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Ratios based on current share price 18
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Annual Ratios 19
PT PP (Persero) Tbk (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 20
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 21
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Ratio Charts 23
In this report, the global H2 Receptor Blocker market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,
In this report, the global Fiber Optic Coatings market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,
Synopsis EETC/NREA West Nile Region Solar Farm 200 MW Egypt Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
PT PP Persero) Tbk Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
SynopsisWorld Market Intelligences PT PP (Persero) Tbk : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company