Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gencor Industries, Inc., (Gencor) is a manufacturer of heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels and environmental control equipment. It designs, manufactures and sells machinery and related equipment used for the production of asphalt and highway construction materials. The company offers a wide range of products including combustion systems, asphalt plants and fluid heat transfer systems for the manufacture of asphalt and highway construction materials. Gencor also offers fabric filtration systems, cold feed bins, hot mix storage silos, soil remediation machinery and thermal fluid heat transfer systems. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US and distributes its products through sales representatives, independent dealers and agents worldwide. Gencor is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Gencor Industries, Inc. - History 11
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Business Description 15
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Gencor Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Increase in Order Backlog 17
Strength - Focused Engineering and Development Activities 17
Strength - Niche Player: Road and Highway Construction 17
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Decreasing Net Working Capital 18
Weakness - Dependence on Customer 18
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Government Funding and Investment 19
Opportunity - Recovery in the US Construction Industry 19
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Seasonality 20
Threat - Market Competition 20
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs 20
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Facts 6
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employees 7
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Gencor Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Gencor Industries, Inc., History 11
Gencor Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Gencor Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Gencor Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Gencor Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts 26