NCI Building Systems, Inc. (NCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NCI Building Systems, Inc. (NCI) manufactures and markets metal products for the nonresidential construction industry. It offers heavy and light painted metal coils and coil coating services and metal roof components such as metal roof and trims, wall systems, metal doors and partitions among others. NCI also designs, produces and distributes engineered structural members, and fabricated and roll-formed panels used in new construction works and complete restructuring of old infrastructure. NCI serves general contractors and sub-contractors, developers, manufacturers, distributors and authorized builders across North America. It operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, Mexico, the US and China. NCI is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Key Facts 6
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Key Employees 7
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - History 11
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Company Statement 13
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Business Description 16
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - In-house Manufacturing Capabilities 18
Strength - Growth in Metal components Segment 18
Strength - Market Position 18
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Legal Investigation 19
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Recovery in the US construction industry 20
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Market Prospects: Green Building 20
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Threats 21
Threat - Environmental Regulations 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices 21
NCI Building Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Key Facts 6
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Key Employees 7
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
NCI Building Systems, Inc., History 11
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Key Competitors 22
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
NCI Building Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts 28