EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EMCOR Group Inc. (EMCOR) offers mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and facilities services. It also provides facilities services including industrial maintenance and services, outage services to utilities and industrial plants, facilities management, and mobile maintenance and services. In addition, the company is involved in manufacturing and installation of sheet metal air-handling systems for its own mechanical construction operations and for third-party mechanical contractors. The company serves a wide range of markets including biotech and healthcare, commercial, education, entertainment and hospitality, financial services, manufacturing and industrial, public and government, technology, and transportation. The company operates in more than 170 locations spread across the US and the UK. EMCOR is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
EMCOR Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results
Jul 30, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
Feb 26, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
Jan 12, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Facts 6
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Employees 7
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
EMCOR Group, Inc. - History 10
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Business Description 15
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
EMCOR Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Core Segment Growth Drives Revenue 17
Strength - Dominant Position 17
Strength - Order Backlog 17
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Cost Control 18
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - New Contracts 19
Opportunity - Recovery in the US Construction Industry 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: the US 19
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Government Contract Compliance 20
Threat - Competitive Bidding 20
Threat - Volatile Input Prices 20
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
EMCOR Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Feb 25, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results 29
Jul 30, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results 31
Feb 26, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results 32
Jan 12, 2015: EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Facts 6
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Employees 7
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
EMCOR Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
EMCOR Group, Inc., History 10
EMCOR Group, Inc., Other Locations 13
EMCOR Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Competitors 21
EMCOR Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
EMCOR Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
EMCOR Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
EMCOR Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
EMCOR Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
EMCOR Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 27