H&M Company, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H&M Company, Inc. (H&M) is an engineering and construction service provider. It provides plan, design and build services for a wide range of construction projects. The companys services portfolio includes site selection and analysis, architecture and engineering, pre-construction, construction, self-perform capabilities, industrial services, and project financing build-to-suit lease. H&M serves companies operating in sectors including manufacturing, heavy industries, power, distribution, and office or institutional sectors. The company operates three offices in Arizona, Virginia, and Tennessee in the US. It also serves clients based in countries across Australia, Europe, Asia, and South American. H&M is headquartered in Jackson, Tennessee, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Facts 4
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Employees 5
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Operational Employees 6
H&M Company, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
H&M Company, Inc. - History 8
H&M Company, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
H&M Company, Inc. - Business Description 10
H&M Company, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
H&M Company, Inc. - Strengths 11
Strength - Diversified End Markets 11
Strength - Customer Base 11
H&M Company, Inc. - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Geographic Concentration: the US 12
H&M Company, Inc. - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Recovery in the US construction industry 13
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Green Projects 13
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity 13
H&M Company, Inc. - Threats 14
Threat - Project Delays 14
Threat - Increasing Manpower Costs 14
Threat - Intense Competition 14
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
H&M Company, Inc., Key Facts 4
H&M Company, Inc., Key Employees 5
H&M Company, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
H&M Company, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
H&M Company, Inc., History 8
H&M Company, Inc., Other Locations 9
H&M Company, Inc., Subsidiaries 9
H&M Company, Inc., Key Competitors 15
H&M in Norway will continue to promote its clothing to consumers as a trendy and fashionable option at a reasonable price. The company will persist with its current strategy of
Over the forecast period, H&M Hennes & Mauritz will continue aiming at providing fashionable and, at the same time, reasonably priced clothes to consumers. To achieve this goal, the company
Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Nederlands BVs strategy is to maintain its leading position in apparel and footwear in the Netherlands by offering the highest quality and most forward-looking fast-fashion items
Dole Food Company, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product