CIMIC Group Limited (CIM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CIMIC Group Limited (CIMIC) formerly Leighton Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Australia Holdings Limited. It is one of the worlds leading contractors and contract miners. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the company provides project development; construction; contract mining; property and infrastructure development; and operation and maintenance services to public and private sector clients across a variety of end markets. CIMIC provides corporate governance structure, strategic leadership, and financial strength to the operating companies. CIMIC s offers its services to various sectors including mining, transportation, power, telecommunications, oil and gas, and healthcare. The company operates in over 20 countries across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa and South America. CIMIC is headquartered in St Leonards, New South Wales, Australia.
CIMIC Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2016: CIMIC Provides Update On Gorgon Contract
Nov 03, 2015: CIMICS Leighton Contractors Awarded QGC Surat Basin Project
Sep 29, 2015: Cimics Leighton Contractors Awarded APLNG Gas Gathering Contract
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
CIMIC Group Limited - Key Facts 6
CIMIC Group Limited - Key Employees 7
CIMIC Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
CIMIC Group Limited - Major Products and Services 9
CIMIC Group Limited - History 10
CIMIC Group Limited - Company Statement 16
CIMIC Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Joint Venture 21
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
CIMIC Group Limited - Business Description 22
CIMIC Group Limited - Corporate Strategy 24
CIMIC Group Limited - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
CIMIC Group Limited - Strengths 25
Strength - Core Segment: Construction 25
Strength - Order Backlog 25
Strength - Cost Control 25
CIMIC Group Limited - Weaknesses 26
Weakness - Decline in Revenue 26
CIMIC Group Limited - Opportunities 27
Opportunity - New Contracts 27
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives 27
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Domestic Construction Market 27
CIMIC Group Limited - Threats 28
Threat - Workplace Hazards 28
Threat - Reduction in Demand for Global Commodities 28
Threat - Political Unrest in the Middle East 28
CIMIC Group Limited - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
CIMIC Group Limited , Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 37
Feb 22, 2016: CIMIC Provides Update On Gorgon Contract 37
Nov 03, 2015: CIMICS Leighton Contractors Awarded QGC Surat Basin Project 38
Sep 29, 2015: Cimics Leighton Contractors Awarded APLNG Gas Gathering Contract 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
CIMIC Group Limited , Key Facts 6
CIMIC Group Limited , Key Employees 7
CIMIC Group Limited , Key Employee Biographies 8
CIMIC Group Limited , Major Products and Services 9
CIMIC Group Limited , History 10
CIMIC Group Limited , Subsidiaries 19
CIMIC Group Limited , Joint Venture 21
CIMIC Group Limited , Key Competitors 29
CIMIC Group Limited , Ratios based on current share price 30
CIMIC Group Limited , Annual Ratios 31
CIMIC Group Limited , Interim Ratios 34
CIMIC Group Limited , Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
CIMIC Group Limited , Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 33
CIMIC Group Limited , Ratio Charts 35
CIMIC Group Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
CIMIC Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Synopsis Expo-Hights Cimice Camovka Mixed-Use Development Prague contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Koh Brothers Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Scottish Re Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product