Ames Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ames Construction, Inc. (Ames Construction) is a full service heavy construction contractor. It holds expertise in building airports, commercial infrastructures, highways and bridges, railways, water resource structures, power plants, water treatment plants, dams, commercial sites, and golf courses. The company also provides services such as flood control, mine development, mine facility construction, contract mining, reclamation work, landfill construction, and environmental remediation. Ames Construction caters commercial, heavy industrial, transportation, mining, energy, and alternative delivery markets. The company has presence in Minnesota, Alberta, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada and Utah states of the US and Canada. Ames Construction is headquartered in Burnsville, Minnesota, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Ames Construction, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Ames Construction, Inc. - History 7
Ames Construction, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Ames Construction, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Ames Construction, Inc. - Business Description 13
Ames Construction, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Ames Construction, Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Diversified End Markets 14
Strength - Industry Recognition 14
Strength - Innovative offering: Slide-in Bridge Construction 14
Ames Construction, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Operational Issues 15
Ames Construction, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: the US Construction Industry 16
Opportunity - Aging Water Infrastructure in the US 16
Opportunity - Ageing Water Infrastructure in the US 16
Opportunity - Projects under pipeline 16
Ames Construction, Inc. - Threats 17
Threat - Project Delays 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Increasing Manpower Costs 17
Ames Construction, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Facts 4
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Employees 5
Ames Construction, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Ames Construction, Inc., History 7
Ames Construction, Inc., Other Locations 11
Ames Construction, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Competitors 18
James Halstead PLC (James Halstead) is a consumer products company that offers commercial building equipment and flooring products. The company offers manufacturing of commercial, contract and consumer floorings. It also
Games Workshop Group PLC (Games Workshop) is a leisure company that offers game development services. The company designs, manufactures and retails a wide range of citadel miniatures plastic, metal soldiers
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Metal Glasses FramesRevenue, means the sales value of Metal Glasses FramesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Metal Glasses Frames in Global market, especially in
Ames Construction, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
DPR Construction, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
DPR Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information