Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (Mitsubishi Estate) is a real estate company that offers diversified services. Its offerings include planning, design and administration of construction and civil engineering projects, building renovation work, urban and regional development, consulting projects, and interior design administration and construction services. Mitsubishi Estate provides development, leasing, and property management services; renovation, purchase and sale, and brokerage of condominium, custom-built houses; and private placement and sustainable fund management services to individual and corporate investors. The company also operates hotel business under the Royal Park Hotels brand. It has presence in the US, the UK and Asian countries. Mitsubishi Estate is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - History 10
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 14
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Business Description 18
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 19
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Strengths 20
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 21
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 22
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Threats 23
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., History 10
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Other Locations 15
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 24
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 25
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 26
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 30
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp (Mitsubishi Tanabe), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp, is a pharmaceutical company. The company identifies, develops, manufactures, procures and commercializes ethical drugs and over-the-counter (OTC)
Synopsis CPG/Mitsubishi Tanza Residential Community Calabarzon - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited (38640) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled
Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
SynopsisTimetrics Heiwa Real Estate Co., Ltd. (8803) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company
AMIDs Chinese Company Report (CCR) provides information on the Chinese large public-traded corporations, large manufacturing producers, large financial companies or large service providers. In the two past decades, the Chinese