Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (6305) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., (HCM) is an industrial equipment company that manufactures and distributes construction and mining equipment for digging, loading, breaking, grabbing, cutting, crushing, and screening purposes. Its offerings include excavators, wheel loaders, cranes and foundation machines, demolition equipment, dump trucks, loading shovels, and compaction equipment. The company also provides troubleshooting, technical training, and extended warranty services; and mine management services. HCM serves residential and building construction, plant construction, urban development, infrastructure maintenance and mining resources, demolition, waste recycling, and agricultural customers in Asia and Oceania, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America and South America. The company manufactures its products in facilities in Japan and sells them through a network of distributors, subsidiaries, and affiliates. HCM is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - History 9
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Key Manufacturing Facilities 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Business Description 17
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 18
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Strengths 19
Strength - Presence in International Market 19
Strength - Operational Base 19
Strength - Construction Equipment Franchise 19
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Working Capital Concerns 21
Weakness - Decline in Mining segment 21
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Japanese Construction Market 22
Opportunity - Mid-Term Business Plan: Go Together 2016 22
Opportunity - Strategic Business Initiatives 22
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Threats 23
Threat - Competitive Environment 23
Threat - Cost Overruns 23
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations 23
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Key Facts 6
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Key Employees 7
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., History 9
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Key Manufacturing Facilities 16
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Key Competitors 24
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios 25
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. (Maxell), formerly Maxell Electric lndustrial Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. is an electronic equipment company that offers media products. The company manufactures and sells consumer
Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc. (Hitachi Kokusai) is a technology company that manufactures and markets electrical equipments. The company offers products such as radio communication systems, financial and security systems, broadcasting
Hitachi Metals, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, rollers, pipelayers, excavators and other construction
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Pavement Construction MachineryRevenue, means the sales value of Pavement Construction MachineryThis report studies sales (consumption) of Pavement Construction Machinery in Europe market, especially in
This company database offers valuable information on the top 1000 construction machinery producers in the world proving an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and