In 1979, the Communist Party in China introduced its one-child policy to curtail population growth. Over the decades, the policy has led to multiple demographic issues in Chinese society - a large aging population, gender imbalance, and shrinking workforce. In October 2015, the Chinese government announced its decision to abandon the one-child policy, allowing all couples to have two children.
- Despite Chinas intentions to reverse the multiple demographic issues it currently faces, the two-child policy is unlikely to yield anticipated change.
- A short-term mini baby boom could occur as a result of more births in China in the near future, which opens avenues for FMCG manufacturers to target different stages of the new childrens lives.
Canadeans Chinas Two-Child Policy explores the Chinese governments decision in 2015 to abandon its one-child policy; considering key economic and demographic implications that might occur. It also highlights future concepts and innovation implications for FMCG manufacturers to consider based on two likely scenarios that might occur:
1) a short-term mini baby boom or
2) no changes to the current socio-economic issues China faces.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the outcomes of Chinas two-child policy.
- Explore innovation opportunities for FMCG manufacturers should more births occur in China in the short-term future.
- Identify avenues for new product development for the current socio-economic issues China faces.
Outcome of Chinas Two-Child Policy
ChinaSoft International Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Pyramid Research report Chinas Mobile Devices Market Analytics to 2020: Mobile Handset Sales by Category, Type of Customer, Price, Vendor, Features, Smartphones, OS, Technology and Generation built using extensive market
USD 995View Report
Pyramid Research report Chinas Mobile Services Market (Volume and Revenue Analytics) to 2020: Review of Mobile Subscriptions Segmentation, Usage, ARPS, Churn and Overall Revenues built using extensive market research carried
USD 995View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Nov 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||19|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE