MOCON, Inc. (MOCON), formerly Modern Controls, Inc is a measuring instruments manufactures that offers instruments and services for contract testing, industrial gas testing and microbial detection. The companys products include bundle promotion, package integrity test system, platinum analyzer and platinum oxygen analyzer. It provides consulting and testing services such as advanced permeation testing, aroma and flavor testing, aroma profiling, cGMP permeation test services, custom aroma formulation, off-odor and flavor identification, package integrity, shelf life optimization, standard permeation rate testing and volatile permeants. The company serves industries which include academic, aerospace, air and gas, automotive, chemical, construction, consumer products, electronics, energy, food and beverage, and food safety. MOCON is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Mocon Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 07, 2015: MOCON Reports First Quarter Results
Mar 04, 2015: MOCON Announces Quarterly Dividend: Update March 4, 2015
Nov 22, 2013: MOCON Announces Quarterly Dividend
Nov 06, 2013: MOCON Announces Improved Results for the Third Quarter 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mocon Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mocon Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Mocon Inc. - Key Information
Mocon Inc. - Overview
Mocon Inc. - Key Employees
Mocon Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Mocon Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Mocon Inc. - Major Products and Services
Mocon Inc. - History
Mocon Inc. - Company Statement
Mocon Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mocon Inc. - Business Description
Mocon Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Mocon Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mocon Inc. - Strengths
Mocon Inc. - Weaknesses
Mocon Inc. - Opportunities
Mocon Inc. - Threats
Mocon Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mocon Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Mocon Inc., Key Information
Mocon Inc., Key Ratios
Mocon Inc., Share Data
Mocon Inc., Major Products and Services
Mocon Inc., History
Mocon Inc., Key Employees
Mocon Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Mocon Inc., Key Operational Heads
Mocon Inc., Other Locations
Mocon Inc., Subsidiaries
Mocon Inc., Key Competitors
Mocon Inc., SWOT Analysis
Mocon Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Mocon Inc., Annual Ratios
Mocon Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Mocon Inc., Performance Chart
Mocon Inc., Ratio Charts
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of HemoconcentratorsRevenue, means the sales value of HemoconcentratorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Hemoconcentrators in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Adult and Pediatric HemoconcentratorsRevenue, means the sales value of Adult and Pediatric HemoconcentratorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Adult and Pediatric Hemoconcentrators in United
Notes:Production, means the output of Adult and Pediatric HemoconcentratorsRevenue, means the sales value of Adult and Pediatric HemoconcentratorsThis report studies Adult and Pediatric Hemoconcentrators in Global market, especially in North
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.