James Latham plc (LTHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
James Latham plc (James Latham) is an supplier of door and kitchen manufacturers, shopfitters and other market sectors offering wood based panels, hardwoods, high grade softwoods natural acrylic stone, flooring, cladding and decking. The company has wide product range wood based sheet materials and joinery quality hardwoods and softwoods which includes panels, solid surface, door blanks, hardwoods, softwoods among others and new products such as LG HI-MACS Natural Acrylic Stone It also supplies commodity and specialty products to timber and builders merchants. The company operated its business in European, North American, African and Far Eastern species. The company is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
James Latham plc - Key Facts 6
James Latham plc - Key Employees 7
James Latham plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
James Latham plc - Major Products and Services 9
James Latham plc - History 10
James Latham plc - Company Statement 11
James Latham plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
James Latham plc - Business Description 15
James Latham plc - Corporate Strategy 16
James Latham plc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
James Latham plc - Strengths 17
Strength - High Liquidity 17
Strength - Strategically Placed Distribution Base 17
Strength - Comprehensive Range of Products Portfolio 17
James Latham plc - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance 18
James Latham plc - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - New Product Offerings 19
Opportunity - Distribution Agreement with Sekisui 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Construction Industry in the UK 19
James Latham plc - Threats 20
Threat - Cyclical Nature of Timber Trade 20
Threat - Competition 20
Threat - Risk from Suppliers 20
James Latham plc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
James Latham plc, Key Facts 6
James Latham plc, Key Employees 7
James Latham plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
James Latham plc, Major Products and Services 9
James Latham plc, History 10
James Latham plc, Other Locations 13
James Latham plc, Subsidiaries 14
James Latham plc, Key Competitors 21
James Latham plc, Ratios based on current share price 22
James Latham plc, Annual Ratios 23
James Latham plc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
James Latham plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
James Latham plc, Ratio Charts 27
Synopsis SJG St James White City Redevelopment London contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
James Halstead PLC (James Halstead) is a consumer products company that offers commercial building equipment and flooring products. The company offers manufacturing of commercial, contract and consumer floorings. It also
St. Jamess Place plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
James Latham plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT