United Development Company Q.S.C. (UDCD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
United Development Company Q.S.C. (UDC) is an investment company that identifies and focuses on long-term projects and contribute to Qatars growth. The company operates across various sectors, which include energy intensive industries, hydrocarbon downstream manufacturing, infrastructure, real estate, maritime and environment-related businesses, urban development, utilities, hospitality, retail and fashion, information technology, media and communications, property management, insurance, security and other services. UDCs ventures include The Pearl-Qatar, Hospitality Development Company, Qatar Cool, SCOOP Media and Communications Co., United Fashion Company, MEDCO, Ronautica ME, Seef Limited Company, Insure Plus, Asteco Qatar and The Pearl for Management and Operations among others. UDC is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Key Facts 5
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Key Employees 6
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Major Products and Services 7
United Development Company Q.S.C. - History 8
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Company Statement 11
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Business Description 14
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Corporate Strategy 15
United Development Company Q.S.C. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Strengths 16
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Weaknesses 17
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Opportunities 18
United Development Company Q.S.C. - Threats 19
United Developme nt Company Q.S.C. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
United Development Company Q.S.C., Key Facts 5
United Development Company Q.S.C., Key Employees 6
United Development Company Q.S.C., Major Products and Services 7
United Development Company Q.S.C., History 8
United Development Company Q.S.C., Subsidiaries 12
United Development Company Q.S.C., Joint Venture 13
United Development Company Q.S.C., Key Competitors 20
United Development Company Q.S.C., Ratios based on current share price 21
United Development Company Q.S.C., Annual Ratios 22
United Development Company Q.S.C., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
United Development Company Q.S.C., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
United Development Company Q.S.C., Ratio Charts 26
The United Laboratories International Holdings Ltd (United Laboratories) is a pharmaceutical company that provides drug products. The company offers products through divisions such as preparation products, intermediate products, capsule products,
Korea United Pharm Inc (KUP) is a pharmaceutical company that produces, markets, sells and distributes pharmaceutical and other healthcare products. The company operates through three business segments such as active
United Bankshares, Inc. (United) is a holding company that offers community banking services. The company offers services such as asset management services, financial planning, internet banking, investment banking, brokerage services,
Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc (Seplat) is an oil and gas company that explores and produces oil and gas properties. The company has its portfolio of assets in the prolific
Soma Bay Development Company S.A.E. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis,
Agros Development Company Proodos Public Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT