Driver Group plc (DRV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Driver Group Plc (Driver Group) is a global construction consultancy company. It provides advisory services to construction and engineering sectors. The company specializes in providing construction and engineering focused services. Driver Groups service offerings include strategic project management, project services, commercial & contract services, expert services and corporate services. The companys offerings support the delivery of key projects worldwide and link the gaps between the constructions, legal and financial sectors. It serves Building, Energy, Infrastructure, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas and Process and industrial sectors. The companys client base includes global and regional contractors, government and not-for-profit bodies, corporate, finance and legal entities, insurance, developers and consortiums. Driver Group is headquartered in Rossendale, Lancashire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Driver Group plc - Key Facts 6
Driver Group plc - Key Employees 7
Driver Group plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Driver Group plc - Major Products and Services 9
Driver Group plc - History 10
Driver Group plc - Company Statement 11
Driver Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Driver Group plc - Business Description 16
Driver Group plc - Corporate Strategy 17
Driver Group plc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Driver Group plc - Strengths 18
Strength - Range of Consultancy Services 18
Strength - Geographic Reach 18
Strength - Client Focused Services 18
Driver Group plc - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables 19
Driver Group plc - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Contracts 20
Opportunity - Agreements and Joint Ventures 20
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 20
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide 20
Driver Group plc - Threats 21
Threat - Foreign Exchange Volatility 21
Threat - Lack of Skilled Professionals in UK 21
Threat - Regulatory Environment 21
Driver Group plc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Driver Group plc, Key Facts 6
Driver Group plc, Key Employees 7
Driver Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Driver Group plc, Major Products and Services 9
Driver Group plc, History 10
Driver Group plc, Other Locations 14
Driver Group plc, Subsidiaries 15
Driver Group plc, Key Competitors 22
Driver Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Driver Group plc, Annual Ratios 24
Driver Group plc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Driver Group plc, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Driver Group plc, Ratio Charts 28
Notes:Production, means the output of Optical Disk DriverRevenue, means the sales value of Optical Disk DriverThis report studies Optical Disk Driver in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe,
Notes:Production, means the output of Laser DriversRevenue, means the sales value of Laser DriversThis report studies Laser Drivers in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
Notes:Production, means the output of Haptic DriversRevenue, means the sales value of Haptic DriversThis report studies Haptic Drivers in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
Canary Wharf Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
The catering services and food contractors industry offers food services per single event or on a contractual basis. Such establishments include banquet halls with catering services, caterers, airline food service
The students and workers accommodation market comprises businesses that provide long term accommodation for residents in these categories. It includes housing provided by organizations for long-term housing of their employees.