Alarko Holding A.S. (ALARK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alarko Holding A.S. (Alarko) is an industrial conglomerate, which operates across diverse sectors, namely, Contracting and Land Development, Energy, Tourism, Industry and Trade. The company develops and designs rail systems, roads, large-scale airports, power plants and other infrastructure systems in Turkey and abroad. It produces and markets heating, ventilation, air conditioning units and pumps, and provides after-sale services; produces and distributes electric power and natural gas through its power plants across Turkey;operates and manages hotels and holiday resorts; and designs and constructs recreational facilities and residences. It has offices in Izmir, Adana, Ankara and Antalya, Turkey. Alarko is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Facts 5
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Employees 6
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Alarko Holding A.S. - Major Products and Services 8
Alarko Holding A.S. - History 9
Alarko Holding A.S. - Company Statement 11
Alarko Holding A.S. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Alarko Holding A.S. - Business Description 14
Alarko Holding A.S. - Corporate Strategy 15
Alarko Holding A.S. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Alarko Holding A.S. - Strengths 16
Alarko Holding A.S. - Weaknesses 17
Alarko Holding A.S. - Opportunities 18
Alarko Holding A.S. - Threats 19
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Facts 5
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Employees 6
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Employee Biographies 7
Alarko Holding A.S., Major Products and Services 8
Alarko Holding A.S., History 9
Alarko Holding A.S., Other Locations 12
Alarko Holding A.S., Subsidiaries 12
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Competitors 20
Alarko Holding A.S., Ratios based on current share price 21
Alarko Holding A.S., Annual Ratios 22
Alarko Holding A.S., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Alarko Holding A.S., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Alarko Holding A.S., Ratio Charts 26
Alarko Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi A.S. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
Alarko Holding A.S. (ALARK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
SynopsisWorld Market Intelligence s Alarko Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi A.S. (ALGYO) - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,
Yazicilar Holding A.S. (Yazicilar) is an investment holding company that offers beverages, financial, and retail services. The company provides services through its business segments beverages, migros, automotive, finance and retail.
Tav Havalimanlari Holding A.S. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Yazicilar Holding A.S. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT