Toyo Engineering India Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Toyo Engineering India Limited(Toyo India), a subsidiary of Toyo Engineering Corporation, is an engineering consultancy and contracting company. The services offered by the company include engineering, procurement and construction on lump sum turnkey basis; engineering, procurement management and construction management; project management consultancy. Toyo India also offers feasibility study; process design and front end engineering design; developing basic and detail engineering projects; procurement; construction; project management; applied technology. Toyo India offers these services to various sectors including oil and gas, petrochemicals, polymer and synthetic rubber, fertilizer and chemical, water, power, cryogenic applications, infrastructure and specialty projects. The company has offices in Maharashtra and New Delhi. Toyo India is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Toyo Engineering India Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2015: Toyo Engineering: Conversion Of The Company Into A Private Limited Company
Mar 18, 2013: TOYO Wins Contract From ONGC
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Key Facts 4
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Key Employees 5
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Toyo Engineering India Limited - History 9
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Business Description 12
Toyo Engineering India Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Strengths 13
Strength - Technological Expertise 13
Strength - Commitment to Quality 13
Strength - Established Presence Across Sectors 13
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Dependence on Third Parties 14
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Infrastructure Development: 12th Five-Year Plan 15
Opportunity - Positive outlook for the Indian construction industry 15
Opportunity - Growing Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 15
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Threats 16
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Craft Professionals 16
Threat - Increasing Competition for Infrastructure Projects 16
Threat - Cost Overruns 16
Toyo Engineering India Limited - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Jan 30, 2015: Toyo Engineering: Conversion Of The Company Into A Private Limited Company 18
Jun 03, 2014: TOYO Wins EPC-LSTK Contract For LNG Regasification Terminal At Mundra 19
May 06, 2014: Toyo Engineering India: New Managing Director 20
Apr 16, 2014: TOYO Wins EPC-LSTK Contract For LNG Regasification Terminal At Dahej 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Key Facts 4
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Key Employees 5
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Toyo Engineering India Limited, History 9
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Other Locations 11
Toyo Engineering India Limited, Key Competitors 17
TOYO Corporation (Toyo Corp) is an industrial equipment company that offers measurement instruments and integrated support services. The company offers software solutions in the areas of cal-lab, fpd, microwave, fuel-cell-test,
Toyo Gosei Co., Ltd. (Toyo Gosei) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets industrial chemicals and organic solvents. The company offers products and services through photosensitive materials, green chemicals,
Toyo Seikan will continue to identify changing consumer needs and supply high value-added packaging to secure high profitability and further growth in Japan. As the company shifted to a pure
SynopsisTimetrics Toyo Engineering Corporation (6330) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
Toyo Engineering India Private Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Toyo Engineering & Construction Sdn. Bhd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed