Intu Properties plc (INTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intu Properties plc (Intu Properties), is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on development and management of shopping centers in some of the prime locations in the UK and Spain. Under the intu brand, the company offers retail, leisure and catering destinations. The companys portfolio includes a mix of shopping centers in-town centers and Spanish centers. Some of its major properties include intu Trafford Centre, intu Lakeside, intu Metrocentre, intu Braehead, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, intu Broadmarsh, Manchester Arndale, St Davids, intu Eldon Square, Intu Watford, Intu Victoria Centre, intu Midsummer Place, Intu Uxbridge, intu Potteries and intu Bromley. Intu Properties is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Intu Properties plc - Key Facts 6
Intu Properties plc - Key Employees 7
Intu Properties plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Intu Properties plc - Major Products and Services 9
Intu Properties plc - History 10
Intu Properties plc - Company Statement 14
Intu Properties plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Intu Properties plc - Business Description 19
Intu Properties plc - Corporate Strategy 20
Intu Properties plc - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Intu Properties plc - Strengths 21
Strength - Improved Net Rental Income 21
Strength - Strong Asset Base 21
Intu Properties plc - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 22
Intu Properties plc - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategies 23
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances 23
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Construction Industry in the UK 23
Intu Properties plc - Threats 24
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations 24
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Manpower 24
Threat - Stiff Competition 24
Intu Properties plc - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Intu Properties plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Intu Properties plc, Key Facts 6
Intu Properties plc, Key Employees 7
Intu Properties plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Intu Properties plc, Major Products and Services 9
Intu Properties plc, History 10
Intu Properties plc, Other Locations 16
Intu Properties plc, Subsidiaries 17
Intu Properties plc, Joint Venture 18
Intu Properties plc, Key Competitors 25
Intu Properties plc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Intu Properties plc, Annual Ratios 27
Intu Properties plc, Interim Ratios 29
Intu Properties plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Intu Properties plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Intu Properties plc, Ratio Charts 30
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Intumescent CoatingsRevenue, means the sales value of Intumescent CoatingsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Intumescent Coatings in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Intumescent CoatingsRevenue, means the sales value of Intumescent CoatingsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Intumescent Coatings in United States market, focuses on the top
Notes:Production, means the output of Intumescent CoatingsRevenue, means the sales value of Intumescent CoatingsThis report studies Intumescent Coatings in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Wynnstay Properties Plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
St. Modwen Properties PLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
London & Associated Properties PLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market