S P Setia Berhad (SPSETIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
S P Setia Berhad (S P Setia) is a real estate development company. It is involved in property development, construction and infrastructure development, and wood-based manufacturing and trading. The company, through its subsidiaries, develops real estate properties ranging from master-planned townships to luxury residences and commercial hubs to integrated developments . SP Setia undertakes the development of economic centers; and building and highway construction. It also supplies timber doors, roof trusses and timber flooring boards. The company operates in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, China and the UK. S P Setia is headquartered in Setia Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
S P Setia Berhad - Key Facts 6
S P Setia Berhad - Key Employees 7
S P Setia Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 8
S P Setia Berhad - Major Products and Services 9
S P Setia Berhad - History 10
S P Setia Berhad - Company Statement 13
S P Setia Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
S P Setia Berhad - Business Description 18
S P Setia Berhad - Corporate Strategy 19
S P Setia Berhad - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
S P Setia Berhad - Strengths 20
Strength - Improved Financial Performance 20
Strength - Established Presence in Domestic Market 20
Strength - Business Performance: Property Development segment 20
S P Setia Berhad - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Increased Credit Risk 21
Weakness - Substantial Debt 21
S P Setia Berhad - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Strong Growth Potential: Construction Segment 22
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the Malaysian Construction Industry 22
Opportunity - Overseas Markets 22
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Green Construction 22
S P Setia Berhad - Threats 23
Threat - Cost Overruns 23
Threat - Unpredictable Timing of Projects 23
Threat - Increasing Competition 23
S P Setia Berhad - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
S P Setia Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
List of Tables
S P Setia Berhad, Key Facts 6
S P Setia Berhad, Key Employees 7
S P Setia Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
S P Setia Berhad, Major Products and Services 9
S P Setia Berhad, History 10
S P Setia Berhad, Subsidiaries 16
S P Setia Berhad, Key Competitors 24
S P Setia Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 25
S P Setia Berhad, Annual Ratios 26
S P Setia Berhad, Interim Ratios 29
S P Setia Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
List of Figures
S P Setia Berhad, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
S P Setia Berhad, Ratio Charts 30
Atrion Corp (Atrion) is a medical device company that manufactures surgical equipment. The companys products include cardiovascular products, fluid delivery products and opthalmic products. It manufactures products such as cardiac
aTyr Pharma Inc (aTyr Pharma) is a biotherapeutics company that focuses on the discovery and development of Physiocrine-based therapies. Its lead candidate, resolaris, a potential intravenous protein therapeutic for the
Inter Pipeline Ltd (Inter Pipeline) is an oil and gas company that offers petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction services. The company provides pipe line operations, natural gas
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc (Catabasis) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic and inflammatory diseases. The company
Pantheon Resources plc (Pantheon Resources) is an oil and gas company that explores and produces crude oil and natural gas resources. The company invests in oil and gas exploration and
Shield Therapeutics Plc (Shield Therapeutics) is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus on the development of hospital pharmaceuticals. It develops and commercializes late-stage, mineral derived specialist hospital pharmaceuticals to