Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a financial and professional service provider. It provides real estate related and investment management services. The companys services include agency leasing, space acquisition and disposition, property management, project and development management, valuation, consulting, capital markets, real estate investment banking and merchant banking, brokerage of properties, corporate finance, hotel advisory, energy and sustainability services, value recovery and receivership services and investment management. It provides these services to real estate owners, investors and occupiers for a variety of property types such as offices, hotels, sports facilities, cultural facilities and many more. The company operates across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. JLL is headquartered in Chicago, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Key Facts 6
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Key Employees 7
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 11
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Key Operational Employees 13
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Major Products and Services 14
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - History 15
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Company Statement 21
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2 Company Analysis 25
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Business Description 25
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Corporate Strategy 27
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis - Overview 28
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Strengths 28
Strength - Business Performance: Americas - Real Estate Services 28
Strength - Operational Network 28
Strength - Leasing Services Portfolio 28
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Weaknesses 29
Weakness - Business Performance: Asia Pacific-Capital Markets and Hotels 29
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Opportunities 30
Opportunity - Growing Hotel Sales in Asia-Pacific 30
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 30
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the US Construction Industry 30
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Threats 31
Threat - Competition 31
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 31
Threat - Decline in Government Spending 31
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated - Key Competitors 32
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 37
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 39
May 05, 2014: SemaConnect Chosen by Jones Lang LaSalle to Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at City Place Tower in West Palm Beach FL 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Facts 6
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Employees 7
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Employees (cont..) 9
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 11
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Operational Employees 13
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Major Products and Services 14
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, History 15
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Other Locations 22
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Subsidiaries 23
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Key Competitors 32
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 33
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Annual Ratios 34
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Interim Ratios 36
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 35
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Ratio Charts 37