CBRE Group, Inc. (CBG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CBRE Group, Inc. (CBRE) is a commercial real estate services and investment firm. It offers a broad range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders and investors in office, retail, industrial, multifamily and other types of commercial real estate. CBRE provides strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. It generates its revenues from management fees on a contractual and per-project basis, and from commissions on transactions. The company operates several offices in countries around the world. CBRE is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
CBRE Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 12, 2015: State aid: Commission approves prolonged Czech support for biofuels
May 21, 2015: CBRE brings Birmingham its first public electric car charging station
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
CBRE Group, Inc. - Key Facts 6
CBRE Group, Inc. - Key Employees 7
CBRE Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
CBRE Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
CBRE Group, Inc. - History 11
CBRE Group, Inc. - Company Statement 17
CBRE Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis1
CBRE Group, Inc. - Business Description1
CBRE Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy3
CBRE Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis4
SWOT Analysis - Overview4
CBRE Group, Inc. - Strengths4
Strength - Diverse Client Base4
Strength - Extensive Presence in International Markets4
Strength - Business Performance: Americas Segment4
CBRE Group, Inc. - Weaknesses5
Weakness - Declining Performance in Global Investment Management Segment5
Weakness - Working Capital Concerns5
CBRE Group, Inc. - Opportunities6
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the US Construction Industry6
Opportunity - Recovery in the Canadian Construction Market6
Opportunity - Strong Growth Potential: EMEA Segment6
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition6
CBRE Group, Inc. - Threats7
Threat - Business Risk7
Threat - Competitive Environment7
Threat - Slow Adoption of New Building Products7
CBRE Group, Inc. - Key Competitors8
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios9
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios9
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
CBRE Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Aug 12, 2015: State aid: Commission approves prolonged Czech support for biofuels 35
May 21, 2015: CBRE brings Birmingham its first public electric car charging station 36
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
List of Tables
CBRE Group, Inc., Key Facts 6
CBRE Group, Inc., Key Employees 7
CBRE Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
CBRE Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
CBRE Group, Inc., History 11
CBRE Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 19
CBRE Group, Inc., Key Competitors 28
CBRE Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 29
CBRE Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 30
CBRE Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 32
CBRE Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
List of Figures
CBRE Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 31
CBRE Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 33