BESIX Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BESIX Group SA (BESIX), a subsidiary of Orascom Construction Industries S.A.E. is a multi-services Group that operates in construction, concessions and property development sectors. It offers engineering and design, planning, civil works, procurement and construction services. The company offers services related to civil engineering, industrial works, marine works, facility management, real estate development, maintenance, production of raw material and concession related services. Through these services BESIX caters to commercial, residential, industrial and infrastructure projects in government and non government sectors. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in throughout Europe, North and Central Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and Australia. BESIX is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
BESIX Group SA - Key Facts 4
BESIX Group SA - Key Employees 5
BESIX Group SA - Key Employee Biographies 6
BESIX Group SA - Major Products and Services 7
BESIX Group SA - History 8
BESIX Group SA - Company Statement 11
BESIX Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
BESIX Group SA - Business Description 15
BESIX Group SA - Corporate Strategy 16
BESIX Group SA - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
BESIX Group SA - Strengths 17
Strength - Order Backlog 17
Strength - Support from Orascom 17
Strength - Dominant Position 17
BESIX Group SA - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - High Operating Costs 18
BESIX Group SA - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Expanding Growth in Emerging Markets 19
Opportunity - Trans-European Network transport (TEN-t) scheme 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the Belgian Construction Industry 19
Opportunity - New Contracts 19
BESIX Group SA - Threats 20
Threat - Stringent Regulations 20
Threat - Volatile input prices 20
Threat - Risks Related to Competitive Bidding by Other Companies 20
BESIX Group SA - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
List of Tables
BESIX Group SA, Key Facts 4
BESIX Group SA, Key Employees 5
BESIX Group SA, Key Employee Biographies 6
BESIX Group SA, Major Products and Services 7
BESIX Group SA, History 8
BESIX Group SA, Subsidiaries 13
BESIX Group SA, Key Competitors 21
BESIX Group SA Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
BESIX Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
SynopsisWorld Market Intelligences BESIX Group SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,
NRJ Group SA (NRJ Group) is a communication company that operates media channels. The company operates, edits, produces, and broadcasts radio stations, television channels, ADSL channel, mobile application, and a
Union Technologies Informatique Group SA (UTi GROUP) is an information technology company that offers technical and business software solutions. The companys products include OPTIMA, EDI-ONE, NETT / 400 and DATATRACKER.
ITS Group SA (ITS Group) is an information technology company that offers IT based solutions. The companys services include IT governance, IT production and user services. Its IT governance services