Munters AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Munters AB (Munters) is a provider of energy efficient air treatment solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. The companys solutions include building comfort systems; combined temperature and humidity control; cooling; mist elimination; dehumidification; ventilation; energy recovery; pollution control and volatile organic compound (VOC) abatement; and heating. Major product offerings include actuators, curtains, wall inlets, cooling pads, gutters, indirect evaporative coolers, agricultural control systems, dehumidifiers, circulations fans, heaters, mist eliminators, and air cleaning systems among others. These products find applications across diverse end markets such as agriculture, automotive, chemical processing, construction, defense and aerospace facilities, educational buildings, manufacturing of electronics and pharmaceuticals, and water and waste water treatment among others. It operates 15 manufacturing facilities, five logistics and assembly centers, and 53 sales and service hubs in more than 30 countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Munters is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The company strives to enhance its market position through constant product enhancements. To this end, Munters launched Munters Protect, a new anti-corrosion material for safeguarding agricultural metal equipment.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Munters AB - Key Facts 4
Munters AB - Key Employees 5
Munters AB - Key Employee Biographies 6
Munters AB - Major Products and Services 7
Munters AB - History 9
Munters AB - Company Statement 12
Munters AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Munters AB - Business Description 16
Munters AB - Corporate Strategy 18
Munters AB - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Munters AB - Strengths 19
Strength - Focus on Research and Development 19
Strength - Broad Product Line 19
Strength - Strong Presence in Global Air Treatment Solutions Market 19
Munters AB - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Patent Infringement 20
Weakness - Dependence on Distributors 20
Munters AB - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - New Products 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Global HVAC Equipment Market 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Agricultural Machinery 21
Opportunity - Desiccant Dehumidifiers: Surgical Applications 21
Munters AB - Threats 22
Threat - Stringent Regulations 22
Threat - Competitive Landscape 22
Threat - Technological Obsolescence 22
Munters AB - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
Munters AB, Key Facts 4
Munters AB, Key Employees 5
Munters AB, Key Employee Biographies 6
Munters AB, Major Products and Services 7
Munters AB, History 9
Munters AB, Other Locations 13
Munters AB, Subsidiaries 14
Munters AB, Key Competitors 23
Munters AB Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Munters AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
A1M Pharma AB (A1M Pharma) is a pharmaceutical company that develops protein, pre-eclampsia therapy and didney damage therapy solutions. The company offers A1M, an endogenous protein with properties that captures
Vattenfall AB (Vattenfall) is a state-owned energy company that generates, distributes and sells electricity and heat. It is one of the leading generators of electricity and heat in Europe. The
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportH & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source