Delachaux S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Delachaux SA (Delachaux) is an engineering and construction company. It offers a wide variety of solutions that cater the requirements of diverse end markets. The companys key business activities include construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure; manufacture of conductic systems for the transfer of electric power and electronic data; and manufacture of metal alloys for industrial applications. Through its products and services, Delachaux serves clients across various sectors including urban transportation, ports, mining, construction, lifting and material handling industries, aeronautics, and electric turbine markets. The company operates in more than 30 countries across five continents. Its major markets include Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and the US. Delachaux is headquartered in Gennevilliers, France.
The company strives to expand its operations into new markets to diversify its business presence across wide geographies. To this end, Delachauxs subsidiary, Pandrol opened a new office in Abu Dhabi.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Delachaux S.A. - Key Facts 4
Delachaux S.A. - Key Employees 5
Delachaux S.A. - Major Products and Services 6
Delachaux S.A. - History 7
Delachaux S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 8
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Delachaux S.A. - Business Description 10
Delachaux S.A. - Corporate Strategy 11
Delachaux S.A. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Delachaux S.A. - Strengths 12
Strength - Comprehensive Portfolio of Offerings 12
Strength - Established Market Presence 12
Strength - Strong Presence: Conductic Operations 12
Delachaux S.A. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Dependence on Subcontractors 13
Delachaux S.A. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Global Infrastructure Spending 14
Opportunity - Business Expansion Initiatives 14
Delachaux S.A. - Threats 15
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Labor 15
Threat - Competitive Landscape 15
Threat - Rising Raw Material Costs 15
Delachaux S.A. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Delachaux S.A., Key Facts 4
Delachaux S.A., Key Employees 5
Delachaux S.A., Major Products and Services 6
Delachaux S.A., History 7
Delachaux S.A., Subsidiaries 8
Delachaux S.A., Key Competitors 16
Delachaux S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Colt Group S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Progenika Biopharma SA (Progenika Biopharma), a subsidiary of Grifols SA is a biotechnology company that conducts clinical trials. The company develops, produces and commercializes tools for the diagnosis and prognosis
Cargolux Airlines International S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,