Consolidated Contractors Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) is a construction company. It offers engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services to a variety of end markets. The companys services portfolio comprises construction management, engineering, procurement and expediting, field fabrication, construction and installation, geographic information systems, and operations and maintenance. CCC executes heavy construction and civil engineering projects for infrastructure, oil and gas, power, petrochemicals and refineries, water and sewage treatment, and environmental markets. It operates across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania. The companys operations comply with ISO Standards 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001. CCC is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
As part of its growth strategy, the company intends enhance its project expertise by actively implementing projects across various operational sectors. To this end, CCC secured a contract from Touatgaz Group to construct living base at Adrar and a living base, security camp and guard post at Oued Zine in Algeria.
Consolidated Contractors Company Key Recent Developments
Jan 20, 2015: Petrofac Awarded US$4 Billion Heavy Oil Project In Kuwait
Jan 08, 2015: Kuwait Awards $4.2 billion Lower Fars Heavy Oil Development Phase 1 Contract To Petrofac
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Consolidated Contractors Company - Key Facts 4
Consolidated Contractors Company - Key Employees 5
Consolidated Contractors Company - Key Operational Employees 8
Consolidated Contractors Company - Major Products and Services 9
Consolidated Contractors Company - History 10
Consolidated Contractors Company - Company Statement 12
Consolidated Contractors Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Consolidated Contractors Company - Business Description 16
Consolidated Contractors Company - Corporate Strategy 17
Consolidated Contractors Company - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Consolidated Contractors Company - Strengths 18
Strength - Comprehensive Portfolio of Offerings 18
Strength - Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Systems 18
Strength - Diverse Clientele 18
Consolidated Contractors Company - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Business Concentration: the Middle East 19
Consolidated Contractors Company - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Projects and Project Pipeline 20
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Petrochemical Market 20
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: LNG Construction Market 20
Consolidated Contractors Company - Threats 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Cost Overruns 21
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment 21
Consolidated Contractors Company - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Jan 20, 2015: Petrofac Awarded US$4 Billion Heavy Oil Project In Kuwait 23
Jan 08, 2015: Kuwait Awards $4.2 billion Lower Fars Heavy Oil Development Phase 1 Contract To Petrofac 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
Consolidated Contractors Company, Key Facts 4
Consolidated Contractors Company, Key Employees 5
Consolidated Contractors Company, Key Operational Employees 8
Consolidated Contractors Company, Major Products and Services 9
Consolidated Contractors Company, History 10
Consolidated Contractors Company, Other Locations 13
Consolidated Contractors Company, Subsidiaries 14
Consolidated Contractors Company, Joint Venture 15
Consolidated Contractors Company, Key Competitors 22